Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-14-2014 01:22 AM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]That has become my concern. If they track down my main character, it would mean about $10k loss at least.

time for real life or re-work 1-85? xd
Oh... I don't want even consider getting banned in that character. Hahahha
Besides, I just need this few income from L2 till next July when I finish my masters degree, so I hope I can survive the hammers in that character till then.
(12-14-2014 01:12 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]finally they catched me, bastards Smile
lost more than 150 accounts in a second.
all accs that were logged on boom, got disconnected and after checking another my accs, found them all banned.
they even got banned many accs that i haven't logged for 2 months.
sad.

f.uck this ....! script 1-85 I can't use any more ........... my 85+ party's are also useless with this lately bans ..... wts 5 x 97 party's Big Grin
(12-14-2014 02:36 AM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]Oh... I don't want even consider getting banned in that character. Hahahha
Besides, I just need this few income from L2 till next July when I finish my masters degree, so I hope I can survive the hammers in that character till then.

oo...i uh, let see, taking a break from L2 now............lol fk this ban wave...lost too much for me while i gain so little...
thats sad news

(12-14-2014 07:14 AM)fanisfanis2 Wrote: [ -> ]thats sad news

mass ban waves every day Sad
My main concern is, why is L2tower being targeted? The other program has not had a single update to their ban wave thread since early November.

Seriously, what's the go?
you ban yourself's by boting inhumanly possible online times, one cannot play more than 16 h/ day each 1-2 days NCSOFT dose not need any GM HUNTING squad or gameguard, they simply need to check the online time/xp/adena SERVER LOGs to see that you are a bot.

Anyway greed is good.
(12-14-2014 13:19 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]you ban yourself's by boting inhumanly possible online times, one cannot play more than 16 h/ day each 1-2 days NCSOFT dose not need any GM HUNTING squad or gameguard, they simply need to check the online time/xp/adena SERVER LOGs to see that you are a bot.

Anyway greed is good.

+1 24/7 is not an option as it seems , the best thing you can do is to bot for like 8 hours and then log out the toons.
i m trying this atm and i ll give you an update in a couple of days.
(12-14-2014 13:19 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]you ban yourself's by boting inhumanly possible online times, one cannot play more than 16 h/ day each 1-2 days NCSOFT dose not need any GM HUNTING squad or gameguard, they simply need to check the online time/xp/adena SERVER LOGs to see that you are a bot.

Anyway greed is good.

Some of us agree with you here, however, how do you explain people getting banned on accounts they haven't logged in for over 2 months?
THE accounts and logins SERVER LOGS are not saved by NCSOFT only for 30 days so once they confirm you and are are bot they will check long and ban everything related, that's what you do to pests don't you ?

you dont just cut the head and leave root
Reference URL's