Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that is true that chars that donated r not banned... i have some chars that r "LIVE" cuz they had runes on them.
(05-15-2014 10:41 AM)Onomatopeja Wrote: [ -> ]that is true that chars that donated r not banned... i have some chars that r "LIVE" cuz they had runes on them.

maybe when rune done u will get ban ? Big Grin
(05-15-2014 08:02 AM)l2woerz Wrote: [ -> ]donating or not GM's don't Give a Fuck about u guys if u bot and they catch you they ban you..

all of you here are expendable.. you need to realize that..

i got banned on round 60 accounts and most of them had donated so no GMs don't give a flying FK.

the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that i make them work like Bitches u get banned on1 account u make 6 more just to piss them off.. thats my only reason that i'm playing

ontop of that all my donation money got back to my bank account i have the habit of canceling the orders after i buy and send the items on new accounts i been doing this for years and i made alot of money out of nothing
I want children from you
just listen Bro Safari - Scumbag (Biggie - Suicidal Thoughts Trap Remix)
I had big Luck.. all 4 Pts alive and no Ban 97-99 LvL

on Naia..

some Friends lost their Chars except Main/Donator
(05-15-2014 16:34 PM)EnvyObscene Wrote: [ -> ]I had big Luck.. all 4 Pts alive and no Ban 97-99 LvL

on Naia..

lucky guys Big Grin
(05-15-2014 16:34 PM)EnvyObscene Wrote: [ -> ]I had big Luck.. all 4 Pts alive and no Ban 97-99 LvL

on Naia..

lol.. places and server?

4 donator chars, only one banned.
No chars banned, run atm 7 box... without virtual machines, only tower.
(05-15-2014 20:01 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]No chars banned, run atm 7 box... without virtual machines, only tower.
place and sv ? Big Grin
(05-15-2014 20:01 PM)AStark Wrote: [ -> ]No chars banned, run atm 7 box... without virtual machines, only tower.

Let me understand.. for what you use virtual machine?
(05-15-2014 22:54 PM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]

Let me understand.. for what you use virtual machine?

i think him used VPN Big Grin
Reference URL's