Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can be we have less ban reports only because a lot of ppl has stopped their bots.
I only have 1 pt bot and it's logged out by the ban wave started, waiting for better times.
True, there's definitely a lot less bots on Shilen right now, but I'm not sure if that's due to bans or people just scared to bot until this blows over.

Still interested in any ban reports, I have yet to hear of an instaban on Shilen and I'm still wondering about the teleports.
well ppl r waiting to bot again + some "low botters" quited
adena price should go up
(11-05-2014 16:02 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]adena price should go up

It should but not any sign of it yet :\
(11-05-2014 16:02 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]adena price should go up

yeah wtb adena for 50$/1bil
usually after you sell it with a lower price you can't ask after few months more Smile
botters logic is awesome man... More bans = CHeaper Adena . dafuq?
Some ppl selling NCcoins are fucking the prices too, we will have to deal with them after this banwave xD
I dont sell for less then 45$/1b, slowing farming and gm bans all the time and i must keep same price? I prefer dont sell xD

On topic: Any news today?

Cya!
Shilen is very unstable since it came back online... I keep disconnecting and ppl in my clan too...

Leave the fkin bots alone and focus on server stability FFS !
On naia,adena price is 25euro/bil no matter how many bans.Gem and fortune pockets also low,as far as i know responsible for this are some specific botters who farm epic tauti and sell low to their clannies and to big customers and also control gems price in ah.
(11-05-2014 20:13 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]Shilen is very unstable since it came back online... I keep disconnecting and ppl in my clan too...

Leave the fkin bots alone and focus on server stability FFS !
thats you only Confused
Reference URL's