Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any server you play using bots to farm, you will get banned sooner or later right now.

I suggest you avoid for while.

I just hope NClolSoft do anything to keep the game alive, even this event now is garbage compared to the Epic bosses one.

cya
something new about boting and banhammer?
a friend's bank dwarf turned grey (same when u try to delete a toon)with few billions on it and cant log it or do anything with it. Still account is not banned and he can make new toons on the same account.
2 pt ban server shilen.....3 last month 8 pt ban bb bot.. need break Sad((
(01-02-2015 01:25 AM)GORDOFEO Wrote: [ -> ]2 pt ban server shilen.....3 last month 8 pt ban bb bot.. need break Sad((

When bro ? and place please Sad
I got affected too, but you just make new toons and keep going. I feel sorry for people that got mass wrecked.
Keep your head up.
So, any news? or ppls just gave up xD
(01-08-2015 03:12 AM)ViceL2 Wrote: [ -> ]So, any news? or ppls just gave up xD

Most gave up, others are still trying to remake their chars...
I still do not think this unending wave is over. I even lost chars on Christmas eve, some others got coc ban on Jan 2nd...
TBH, servers are dying, every day there is less and less players logged in... I can see the end of L2 coming...
(01-08-2015 17:12 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]TBH, servers are dying, every day there is less and less players logged in... I can see the end of L2 coming...

NCsoft did ban legit player Smile .... it's really bad
Reference URL's