Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
banhammer started today Smile
bartz/magmeld at least, don't know about other servers.
(09-13-2014 23:44 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]banhammer started today Smile
bartz/magmeld at least, don't know about other servers.

Kerberos what do you check? some of your chars get banned? Random DC? GM test? Chars moved?
just got disconnected some char that were online, at relogin found them banned.
then checked chars i leveled at previous week, found some of them banned too.
(09-13-2014 23:53 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]just got disconnected some char that were online, at relogin found them banned.

i got wired dc too on magmeld but still no ban Big Grin
(09-13-2014 23:53 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]just got disconnected some char that were online, at relogin found them banned.

hight lvl char or lvl from 1-85?
got some DC on Shilen, so far no ban but i think ill DC my PTs for 1-2 day, just in case...

Kerberos, were they high lvl? were they all in one pt or all solo? What areas and which pickup method??

Thx for sharing infos !
only 1-85 chars, i don't have 85+ chars =)

(09-14-2014 00:40 AM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]Kerberos, were they high lvl? were they all in one pt or all solo? What areas and which pickup method??
only 70-85 levels, different locations (varka, ketra, den of evil), all were solo.
pickup by tower with filtered item list.
humm let me believe its the pickup from L2T...

I'm using /apickup on my toons and lately, i got a lot of test items (that were not picked up)...

I realy think L2T pickup is getting those items, even with the filtered list...

Sakaszli made a new beta version to try fix this i think...

But im afraid to try it... With /apickup, u clearly see the items unwanted... L2T pickup would need to notify us when it finds those items and let us know it didnt pick them up...

Hope this is not a ban wave and sorry for you mate !
Haha no problem that only 20 chars, nothing serious.
But one thing I care about, they banned one account with level 1 char. It never pickup drop...
(09-14-2014 02:03 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha no problem that only 20 chars, nothing serious.
But one thing I care about, they banned one account with level 1 char. It never pickup drop...

lost 20 toons and you dont care? It's true i raise them 1 by 1 so it takes me time and i would care a lot losing 20 at once ! You use your script so thats why u dont care !

For the lvl 1 toon, it was probably created at same time as another and ip was flagged or something like this... I'm not too familiar with how this work... but they flagged u one way or another for this toon...
Reference URL's