Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/offtopic
it's this appearance?
http://www.l2tenkai.com/board/index.php?...d/?p=58543
or sth else?
Banned only pickup char from a 4 ppl pt.
I was at my PC and logoff all other character as fast as possible.

All other characters safe.

Pickupper at first was crashed, then relogged and work... few seconds and crashed once again then BAN.
(03-20-2014 11:16 AM)dragonlame Wrote: [ -> ]Banned only pickup char from a 4 ppl pt.

Pickupper at first was crashed, then relogged and work... few seconds and crashed once again then BAN.

wait they will also ban the other 3
Still 3 days and they hasn't been banned (loot was finder's)
90 + 5 tons banned exclusively those who were entitled to pickup the party, Chonos server in guilhotine this 3 days ago.Huh
why ClockMan silent?
(03-20-2014 11:16 AM)dragonlame Wrote: [ -> ]Banned only pickup char from a 4 ppl pt.

Just as happened to me.
Can anyone tell me how I can avoid the invisible mobs that GM put?
I think the question here for the moment is, "How much do you really care for the toons your botting?". If you wanna keep it, play it safe for now, does it hurt to play the game legit for a while ?

If you want to take the risk or you do it for $$$ or your a pro and can level back to 85+ in a few days with no hurt feelings then bot.

I for one am playing it safe for now , 4 toons 90+ is good enough for now.
(03-20-2014 13:18 PM)Nevka Wrote: [ -> ]why ClockMan silent?
there are no bot-related issues here.
Reference URL's