Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I also had a afk toon right next to my 2 chrs that got baned sitting there afk and it did not get baned.

I was going to try and get 101 as I dont see any way to get it legit playing solo with out taking a year doing it by hand.
(05-07-2015 03:25 AM)tzoutzoura Wrote: [ -> ]46 accounts banned , NAIA , Normils Cave , SH3-SH2
Hellbound

which bot are u using ?
(05-07-2015 05:16 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2015 03:25 AM)tzoutzoura Wrote: [ -> ]46 accounts banned , NAIA , Normils Cave , SH3-SH2
Hellbound

which bot are u using ?

divine
not banned but my char got d/c , I logged it back after 2 minutes and my 15 bil epic item was gone. Was a fresh account(2 days old) , complex password and only logged with a multibox software . Item was obtained from event and all other chars/accounts are fine. I had a private store with the item running for 2 days. Prob some hater reported me and gm deleted my item.

Do you know cases where gm's deleted Items/adena but left the chars alone?
(05-14-2015 15:56 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]not banned but my char got d/c , I logged it back after 2 minutes and my 15 bil epic item was gone. Was a fresh account(2 days old) , complex password and only logged with a multibox software . Item was obtained from event and all other chars/accounts are fine. I had a private store with the item running for 2 days. Prob some hater reported me and gm deleted my item.

Yes when the GM consider that thos items where obtained by exploit they delete them and let your account alone and the rest of items obtained legit and probably you had a shop account anyway Smile) so tell us what exploit you used Smile and dont deny, GM dont mistake with exploits
it happens to some of my clan mates years ago when they buy adena
the donators appeared in immortal
the non donators totally naked.
(05-14-2015 15:56 PM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]not banned but my char got d/c , I logged it back after 2 minutes and my 15 bil epic item was gone. Was a fresh account(2 days old) , complex password and only logged with a multibox software . Item was obtained from event and all other chars/accounts are fine. I had a private store with the item running for 2 days. Prob some hater reported me and gm deleted my item.

or you gave your account to a false friend
(05-14-2015 19:08 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]

or you gave your account to a false friend
nah, nobody had my account , and it was created 2 days before the item delete . And it was only offline for 2 mins top .
(05-14-2015 16:51 PM)l2cocos5 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes when the GM consider that thos items where obtained by exploit they delete them and let your account alone and the rest of items obtained legit and probably you had a shop account anyway Smile) so tell us what exploit you used Smile and dont deny, GM dont mistake with exploits
i used no exploit just played the event with 50 chars. I was really stupid, if I would've used AH this wouldn't happen...
Your 50 chars login logs should be enough for an ip ban

You abused Piero 50+ times he must had complained
abused piero x50 = pretty hemorrhoids Big Grin
Reference URL's