Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-18-2014 12:25 PM)larian Wrote: [ -> ]Orbis mobs in BS nice joke from GM

orbis mobs is a issue becose one time i see it in town adena gk killing traders Big Grin also in boz core near my pt one time.
(05-18-2014 11:58 AM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2014 09:30 AM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2014 04:39 AM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]I lose one archer (Lv72) (no pickup in party) the other members from pt still alive.
so they don't ban only from pick they ban 3rd user softwar.hmm some big update is comming?

yes i think so ! Look :
1 : few weeks ago all sv got down too much
2 : 2 weeks ago GM check and clean too much bot
3 : i read new version will be update in this summer ( don't remember where i read mb forums l2 )
= >>>>> will have update and we waitting Smile)
i ask because they allways make a mass ban before make some big update
(05-18-2014 16:30 PM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2014 04:39 AM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]I lose one archer (Lv72) (no pickup in party) the other members from pt still alive.
so they don't ban only from pick they ban 3rd user softwar.hmm some big update is comming?

yes i think so ! Look :
3 : i read new version will be update in this summer ( don't remember where i read mb forums l2 )
yes yes Big Grin
(05-18-2014 18:56 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]

yes i think so ! Look :
yes yes Big Grin

all that is a lie ncsoft dont know yet when they update about mass bans is server clean
(05-18-2014 19:27 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2014 18:56 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2014 09:30 AM)bogdanel Wrote: [ -> ]so they don't ban only from pick they ban 3rd user softwar.hmm some big update is comming?

yes i think so ! Look :
yes yes Big Grin

all that is a lie ncsoft dont know yet when they update about mass bans is server clean

hum ... if so ... i think this is Periodic cleaning server Big Grin
btw for 2 years i paly on official this is my frist mass ban vawe where i lose more them 2 chars Big Grin
(05-17-2014 08:05 AM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]Remember we are not enemies,NCsoft are our enemies.

sorry but im not with you in this:

who come to you spot and try to kill you, for take you spot, a GM or other player like bot/farm in you spot.

who make report in you, when he lost the pvp, the a GM or other player crying go and report you or try to kill you again when you are AFK.

who do KS on you mobs a GM or other player like take more EXP.

who sit or put a tiem more cheap in auction or private store a GM or other player like sell the same like you.

who put the 200 million 50 cents more cheap than you for he sell all his owned adenas a GM or other players.

and for these and many more things, i do not agree with you

i dont use l2tower for a year and lost like 60 accounts in totally in 11 months and i sure the 10 firts acounts are for bad option in pick up and mobs atack the rest was lost in mass bann or reported for other players legits or not

all are enemies of all
(05-19-2014 02:50 AM)caramelito1980 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2014 08:05 AM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]Remember we are not enemies,NCsoft are our enemies.

sorry but im not with you in this:

who come to you spot and try to kill you, for take you spot, a GM or other player like bot/farm in you spot.

who make report in you, when he lost the pvp, the a GM or other player crying go and report you or try to kill you again when you are AFK.

who do KS on you mobs a GM or other player like take more EXP.

who sit or put a tiem more cheap in auction or private store a GM or other player like sell the same like you.

who put the 200 million 50 cents more cheap than you for he sell all his owned adenas a GM or other players.

and for these and many more things, i do not agree with you

i dont use l2tower for a year and lost like 60 accounts in totally in 11 months and i sure the 10 firts acounts are for bad option in pick up and mobs atack the rest was lost in mass bann or reported for other players legits or not

all are enemies of all

qq a river Big Grin
Angry guy!
(05-19-2014 05:56 AM)OnOurWay Wrote: [ -> ]Angry guy!

is true but really if noday fuck me i dont fuck other also i respect other botters near my spot.

if some one fuck me i put auto pk pt and is done after some hours they start qq Big Grin
Reference URL's