Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-19-2014 20:10 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2014 18:44 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah sure, that's why i still remember all drama&cry topics spawned on l2divine/etc forum few months ago, when ppl paying xxx$$ got all chars banned.

How aabout less arogance and mor consructive attitude.
This is not about few months ago, this is about NOW

You are just a troll, Blackpigeon
Agreed , devs and modernators should stop being arogant and do something
(03-19-2014 20:10 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2014 18:44 PM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah sure, that's why i still remember all drama&cry topics spawned on l2divine/etc forum few months ago, when ppl paying xxx$$ got all chars banned.

How aabout less arogance and mor consructive attitude.
This is not about few months ago, this is about NOW

You are just a troll, Blackpigeon

You said something wrong and i just corrected you.
in this update to many news items, be care guys, i still testing with news chars
(03-19-2014 22:30 PM)caramelito1980 Wrote: [ -> ]in this update to many news items, be care guys, i still testing with news chars
as matter of fact, not too many, only 10 new items

Code:
23979    Vampire Top Appearance Stone
23980    Vampire Pants Appearance Stone
23981    Vampire Gloves Appearance Stone
23982    Vampire Shoes Appearance Stone
23983    Vampire Hair Accessory Appearance Stone
23984    NoItemName
23985    NoItemName
23986    NoItemName
23987    NoItemName
23988    NoItemName
i dindt saw this itens on floor yet!
Botters with drop/mobs specific list should think twice.

DROP LIST ISSUE
Ingame icon (at floor) and inventory icons can be different. That means that if a GM/mob drop what looks like adena but with another ID (lets say 500057) a normal player will pick it up, it will stay in the inventory invisible and it can be gone after some time. Imaging your bot picking up 4-5 loots of real adena except the one with another ID, BAM! -> BANNED!

MOBS LIST ISSUE
Doesn't even work!, try it, you can set not to attack any mob then run near an aggressive MOB and your bot will defend and start to fight back. Imagine an invisible mob that a GM/OtherMOBs spawn near you; it attacks you for 1HP that a normal player wouldn't even notice, but you start hitting the air instantly, BAM! -> BANNED!
so what new for not get banned l2tower will make a update becouse i got a lot of char banned
(03-20-2014 04:03 AM)chuckn Wrote: [ -> ]Botters with drop/mobs specific list should think twice.

DROP LIST ISSUE
Ingame icon (at floor) and inventory icons can be different. That means that if a GM/mob drop what looks like adena but with another ID (lets say 500057) a normal player will pick it up, it will stay in the inventory invisible and it can be gone after some time. Imaging your bot picking up 4-5 loots of real adena except the one with another ID, BAM! -> BANNED!

MOBS LIST ISSUE
Doesn't even work!, try it, you can set not to attack any mob then run near an aggressive MOB and your bot will defend and start to fight back. Imagine an invisible mob that a GM/OtherMOBs spawn near you; it attacks you for 1HP that a normal player wouldn't even notice, but you start hitting the air instantly, BAM! -> BANNED!

nice thinking like a GM lol Tongue

(03-20-2014 04:03 AM)chuckn Wrote: [ -> ]Botters with drop/mobs specific list should think twice.

DROP LIST ISSUE

MOBS LIST ISSUE

nice thinking like a GM lol Tongue
undercover GM!
(03-19-2014 22:34 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2014 22:30 PM)caramelito1980 Wrote: [ -> ]in this update to many news items, be care guys, i still testing with news chars
as matter of fact, not too many, only 10 new items

Code:
23979    Vampire Top Appearance Stone
23980    Vampire Pants Appearance Stone
23981    Vampire Gloves Appearance Stone
23982    Vampire Shoes Appearance Stone
23983    Vampire Hair Accessory Appearance Stone
23984    NoItemName
23985    NoItemName
23986    NoItemName
23987    NoItemName
23988    NoItemName