Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At what time of day were you doing Zaken?
01-03 am gmt+1

lets see it tomorrow what gonna happen

anyway, its only my bad luck or they nerfed droprate? since 21st january the drop is half than before
I meant the people getting banned doing Zaken (or Frint/Freya), at what time of day are they doing it?

With a train it's running a long period of time so who knows when the GM checks in, but with the instanced raids, the pt is on 10-45 min a couple times of week. So is there a pattern to the bans, or are the GM's able to check at 4am and 4pm alike and hammer all?
(02-03-2015 04:03 AM)moronic Wrote: [ -> ]I meant the people getting banned doing Zaken (or Frint/Freya), at what time of day are they doing it?

With a train it's running a long period of time so who knows when the GM checks in, but with the instanced raids, the pt is on 10-45 min a couple times of week. So is there a pattern to the bans, or are the GM's able to check at 4am and 4pm alike and hammer all?

It is very easy to check(and this process can be automated).
If you are not banned, is it because NCsoft did not enforce it.
But worse still, NCsoft is doing selective enforcing. So, some more QQ than others.
What, you mean botting isn't safe? Uh oh. [/sarcasm]

I'm just looking for patterns, but most people here prefer the chicken-with-head-cut-off approach and can't reliably state where, when and under what circumstances they got axed.
Juji's been on all day on Bartz... Angry
(02-03-2015 08:26 AM)abrahamb Wrote: [ -> ]Juji's been on all day on Bartz... Angry

Him been on all day on ALL sv
i think it's just a show. but we never know when he'll be truly active
y its only a show, but i saw one bot on kamael with buff alarm, but nothing else, not TI, not in Coli, not in anywhere, just one bot

Reference URL's