Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
no more bots no more adena inflation (In economics, inflation is a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.)

So i guess they aim @ people farming whit no shots because it's more expensive / hit than the total adena the mob drops, witch will force people to buy drop runes(or coter consumabiles) and crap just to stay above the floating level

that's' why they hunt bots because you are fucking competing whit there NCSHOP
so after 11 long years they finally found a reason to battle the bots Big Grin
(01-23-2015 11:23 AM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]so after 11 long years they finally found a reason to battle the bots Big Grin

haha yes
(01-23-2015 11:19 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]no more bots no more adena inflation (In economics, inflation is a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.)

So i guess they aim @ people farming whit no shots because it's more expensive / hit than the total adena the mob drops, witch will force people to buy drop runes(or coter consumabiles) and crap just to stay above the floating level

that will not keep the players on the servers
why would anyone play a game that awefull especially with no whipe.
The ones with good gear/chars will remain like this for years, players will not be able to catch up
the last updates from when it was released FREE 2 Play brought all useful crap that nobody liked and people got bored that's why they quit and there are over 100 privates servers better and funnier to play than retail so now on the last mile they are milking everything they can before it crashes and burns
(01-23-2015 11:19 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]no more bots no more adena inflation (In economics, inflation is a sustained increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy over a period of time.)

If Ncsoft had a brain they would first lower like 70% the prices of their store,then ban all bots to force players to buy2play.With current prices only botters and a few rich people can afford buy everything from store,the majority of non-botters cant spent more than 50-100 euro every month for a game.
(01-23-2015 11:14 AM)Beanz Wrote: [ -> ]Noob question, RMT mean?

RMT = Real Money Trading
(01-23-2015 11:54 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]so now on the last mile they are milking everything they can before it crashes and burns
+1, thought the same.
id totally stop botting, if as u said the nc shop prices would be something normal.
Im not from a poor 3rd world country or something, im from Germany, but paying more then 50-100€ per month for a video game is out of question for me ( just for pixels?)
Nc soft dont understand if u could have all bonus etc for lets say 15€ per month/per acc ( like earlier in pay2play) people would actually use the store and nc could make good money and kick all bots.
But with the gamebreaking items for a few thousand dollars, game got worse and worse ...
Also i dont think they just now discovered a way to detect botters lol, every bad private server admin can tell u in seconds if ur botting or not , so why they shouldnt be able to detect?
Anyway wall of Text ... sry
(01-23-2015 14:23 PM)zippez Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015 11:54 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]so now on the last mile they are milking everything they can before it crashes and burns
+1, thought the same.

They are not milking it. It is exactly the opposite. Botters produce adena/mats/armor/scroll/event items in massive quantities. Botters produce em with little effort (ya ya, u use ur brain power once to write all those super script, or u buy em). End result, L2 economy is kinda fock up.

If they really managed to clean up the bots, server would be alive and well. Don't kid urself. Botters do populate the server and that is the problem. Legit's quit. lotsa of em because of bots. Heck , i even turn to bot Big Grin now i turn back legit. Kinda fun to play legit again.

Botters now produce a bunch of rich people(botters) and a whole bunch of poor people(legit). This model can run, but, only, IF ONLY botters are not so greedy. But greed is kinda like, greedy Smile
Reference URL's