Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not agree with you on this an reason is simple. Take for ex one of my pickers that got ban. If a Live Gm was there whole pt would be gone but only the picker got it.
A stronger reason: i had more partys there why only one lost the picker? I noticed the ban 2-3 hours after so a live gm would have had time to ban everything
Same as above, had 3 toons party and only ISS ( pick uper) got banned, also first client critical errors started on that toon, later unable to log at all and then the banned status after few h. So there was no way for a live gm to be around.
2 bans here, sumoner 88 yesterday (pick up char) and today a lvl 36 brand new account, so i guess i was not flagged by bot reports on this one.
did some1 saw an item 10648?
96 iss banned in naia..doing trio with a wynn and healer..and my iss is the picker

have any news?
if u want to know if tower picks gm items just lunch the client with tower and zranger at the same time so u can see if there are gm items on the ground with ZR and than u can check if tower picks it up

ps: i never got any ban with tower while lvling my mentees
first day i used zr even with pickup script and target script etc i got banned on all my mentees after a few hours

was even botting 2 days straight with dagger in harnak w/o any pickup list or mob list and nothing happened to me
do not deviate the subject, please, this is not a tower vs ranger thread.

there is an issue with tower pickup, it needs to be fixed
The questions is also if we can get our toons back
probably impossibru
Fresh ban shilen server,

3 mentees lvl 30 + mentor LOL, mentees 1 just pick up with script at start then desactivated, pt finders keepers, so seems like gm active, take care you all.
Reference URL's