Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/xcfg

pickup setting
ctrl+f
thx for trying help buzika... but still getting banned , and 95% sure its the item 10648, that isint on the list at all
can t log with 1 of my acc, today got a email from suport saying my acc was migrated, but i tryed and can t log, my ncsoft status is playable, i gess i will wait till mantenance pass.
iss 98 and healer 98 banned Big Grin. got replly from support from an admin... they r reading logs
speak english in english section
Actually it can't just be that
I had a tyrr with an iss and a healer running and only the tyrr got banned. Though it was pretty obvious the other two were also running tower. They might correlate some more stuff and see how often you used the tower as the tyrr was way more active than the other two chars.
i got my healer almost 97 banned after last maintenance (magmeld GF ~6h daily), she was picking items. rest of pt is still fine
@ this time im almost certain that 95% of bans are item pickup related...

i just finished a toon 1 - 85 w/o pickup just fine...

and my party is the char picking up itens is using another program( that i dont like, but is better than get banned)
This does not prove anything.
You do know i suppose that the 99% of bans are happening in toons after 85+, right?
lost about 5 so far. Only accounts that picked up.
gonna take a break for a little
Reference URL's