Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Manny ppls in this forum report another ppls its battlle for spots and adena.today i have banned 30 chars just from my cllan...all anothers boting.im vip member,my friends is to and all have good scripts and something....i saw manny bots from here who report me and another ppls in this forum...ppls i cant stop i have 64 GB ram can make 7 pts in GF and farm 1 week....after this report me Tongue after 10 bilions can report me ...pls if somheone know nicks on reporters here just make 1 section where all can report this idiots and ban from L2 tower
(02-06-2015 22:50 PM)vinch003 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2015 20:08 PM)buzika Wrote: [ -> ]ok its gameguard or ip related ban.

i logged 5 minutes ago a lv1 char now its banned Big Grin

i took every day this freya buff from npc, and only those are banned ... there were also some lv40 characters with zero bot

Your Ip/Mac/Hwid is flagged.

yep.
hwid flagged, changed rams + ssd and ip , isp was angry a bit but it seems clean.

time to give away the remaining gear Big Grin

98 characters banned , 3 pt 85-87 characters free, 2 97+ characters free
(02-07-2015 01:54 AM)l2exe2 Wrote: [ -> ]banned only l2tower or waht??? all other bots alive i chek all stops al lbotting 2343278437824783 tricksters moving WTF...............
If you read more than crying . ... can learn to boting
L2 accounts that had transaction didn't touch.
Lost 3 in this time..
2 Pt banned yesterday, Stronghold 3.
I mean it was an invisble mob, cuz healers still alive.. But it's very weird.. Yesterday when I received the new cpu case, bots were alive and farming, I did a restart to build the new case, and when I've finished, then I started to Login and all was banned..
(banned on disconnection??!?!)
(02-07-2015 15:52 PM)knutoz Wrote: [ -> ]2 Pt banned yesterday, Stronghold 3.
I mean it was an invisble mob, cuz healers still alive.. But it's very weird.. Yesterday when I received the new cpu case, bots were alive and farming, I did a restart to build the new case, and when I've finished, then I started to Login and all was banned..

Which server?
today in night gmt+2 GF cleaned in magmeld, few pts only live

yes all disconnected if u got banned Smile
(02-07-2015 21:21 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]

He didnt get disconnected and banned... If u read carefuly, he says HE did disconnect (or exit the game) manualy to build a new pc and when he tried to reconnect, he found out he was banned...

Also, when u get banned, u dont get "disconnect"... Your client closes with no error...
(02-07-2015 22:10 PM)capucine Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2015 21:21 PM)benbt91 Wrote: [ -> ]

He didnt get disconnected and banned... If u read carefuly, he says HE did disconnect (or exit the game) manualy to build a new pc and when he tried to reconnect, he found out he was banned...

Also, when u get banned, u dont get "disconnect"... Your client closes with no error...

They got flagged before and the ban applied when they were offline.
Reference URL's