Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so its possible to be banned even with prmium and anti-bot system?
so its also a risk
NOTHING can survive to live GM check!
afcorse live check is imposible to survive. i bot for 6months~ core eu, after few bans u get paranoya. that server has strong gm's but everything is posible.
two days ago i left a group with N functions for safety against gm's even after 1char get banned all other get disconect auto. all diferent ips/hwid. only one pt dead. in the morning after work i check logos, and i see a "dot" invisible gm live check, at my spot there was another 4partys, now that spot is empty.. for a while. as a conclucion i need to find a spot called "biggest sh1t hole..Big Grin" where gms doesnt check maybe elpys if they drop syn cokes.. someday
(10-17-2014 18:19 PM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]afcorse live check is imposible to survive. i bot for 6months~ core eu, after few bans u get paranoya. that server has strong gm's but everything is posible.
two days ago i left a group with N functions for safety against gm's even after 1char get banned all other get disconect auto. all diferent ips/hwid. only one pt dead. in the morning after work i check logos, and i see a "dot" invisible gm live check, at my spot there was another 4partys, now that spot is empty.. for a while. as a conclucion i need to find a spot called "biggest sh1t hole..Big Grin" where gms doesnt check maybe elpys if they drop syn cokes.. someday

First you need to improve your english.

PS. a bird told me shilen it's next.
hauhuahuauha Big Grin

gosh you guys make me laught Big Grin

lets hunt elpys
if u dont understand, use google translate.
(10-17-2014 19:23 PM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]if u dont understand, use google translate.

I understand what you wrote, but gosh, my eyes are crying.

Look what i found! a little botlord's spec char!

[Image: Untitled_1.png]

Maybe from Henry? from Kinky a.k.a amiroo? who knows
(10-17-2014 19:29 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2014 19:23 PM)Ta1fo Wrote: [ -> ]if u dont understand, use google translate.

I can't see the picture...

Either way, while u seem to be buthurt with me because I told you how things work in GF on Shilen. Instead you should thanks me since I answered your tendentious questions politely even though they weren't expected from a regular customer.

Besides, while Shilen just got the Hammer I'm watching with my popcorn. My condolences for whoever was online.
will delete some posts in this thread soon (including this one)...
(10-17-2014 19:56 PM)H3nry Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2014 19:29 PM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't see the picture...

Either way, while u seem to be buthurt with me because I told you how things work in GF on Shilen. Instead you should thanks me since I answered your tendentious questions politely even though they weren't expected from a regular customer.

Besides, while Shilen just got the Hammer I'm watching with my popcorn. My condolences for whoever was online.

http://s30.postimg.org/c0xhzxhe7/Untitled_1.png

Butthurt? Why? I have 0 interest on L2 botting politics section, Im just trying to show naive people how things really work, i know it hurts your profit and "job secrets" and blablabla but this is thread its the closest thread we have to speak about botting related topics, so why the hell not do it and have a little fun meanwhile?

PS: Photo its from Shilen, but Bartz/Magmaled its already fucked too. Cleaned zones: nornils, sh, gf, soh, harnak (not all floors).
Reference URL's