Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had 4 parties, all ma are baned.
just notice 1 wynn banned for powerlevel. oog iss alive, everything alive but the wynn. The wynn stopped bot few weeks ago.

Chrono - bloody swamp
Any bans under 80 level until now? (excluding adena spammers)
Yeah lost 1 high 70 toon last week running kerbs leveling package. Lol 1 out of like 3 or 4 parties worth of toons. I had 6 running at the time. Dont know why they picked that particular toon. But it is 2 week ban so far.
xmm i am curious whats is gonna happen tommorow... some of us are supposed to get some toons back.... what do u think?
some accounts unbanned after today's maintance, some not Big Grin

13 banned,11 ubanned after today

update:
13/13 unbanned Big Grin
(08-05-2015 16:44 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]some accounts unbanned after today's maintance, some not Big Grin

13 banned,11 ubanned after today

Did you submit ticket for them?
no, back in the thread i read some guys did that and got response they have 2 week ban. Didnt had much hopes for them tbh.
(08-05-2015 23:25 PM)PlovdivPeeSamoBotev Wrote: [ -> ]no, back in the thread i read some guys did that and got response they have 2 week ban. Didnt had much hopes for them tbh.

yup 1 was unbanned today others are scheduled for tomarrow
yes.. its 15 days vacation on banana island.... not all chars got there a the same time... i retrieved some myself and wait for the rest in 2 days.... i am a bit suspicious.... could this be a trojan horse to ban more... like the accounts ex-banned are gonna trade with?
Reference URL's