Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What server?
chornos > naia > shilen > mag > barzt :)GM WOKING Smile
Got banned today, ~30 toons.
...the gm dont bant the character with nc coins...... fukers motherfuker!!!! corrupts!
Probably we need to make some donations on each character to keep them alive Big Grin
(05-15-2014 02:43 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]...the gm dont bant the character with nc coins...... fukers motherfuker!!!! corrupts!

yea man for my pt was 2 chars with donation bouth is safe all other banned.....
(05-15-2014 04:14 AM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-15-2014 02:43 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]...the gm dont bant the character with nc coins...... fukers motherfuker!!!! corrupts!

yea man for my pt was 2 chars with donation bouth is safe all other banned.....
donation ? how to do that ? buy ncoins >> buy rune ? Big Grin
wait the item you buy disappear rune or something Smile
donating or not GM's don't Give a Fuck about u guys if u bot and they catch you they ban you..

all of you here are expendable.. you need to realize that..

i got banned on round 60 accounts and most of them had donated so no GMs don't give a flying FK.

the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that i make them work like Bitches u get banned on1 account u make 6 more just to piss them off.. thats my only reason that i'm playing

ontop of that all my donation money got back to my bank account i have the habit of canceling the orders after i buy and send the items on new accounts i been doing this for years and i made alot of money out of nothing
(05-15-2014 08:02 AM)l2woerz Wrote: [ -> ]ontop of that all my donation money got back to my bank account i have the habit of canceling the orders after i buy and send the items on new accounts i been doing this for years and i made alot of money out of nothing

[Image: 425AirportFlyingPigs.jpg]

I know this is not a flame section but c' mon.......... Really??????
Reference URL's