Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"We are banning the party matching bots every day and currently working on a better solution to remove them faster.

Bot parties in hunting zones are being banned daily and we do not plan to slow down any time soon. In addition, we are also cracking down on CoC bots and raid boss bots. Consider this as a long-term ban hammer "

Juji on official board
(10-30-2014 00:52 AM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]"We are banning the party matching bots every day and currently working on a better solution to remove them faster.

Bot parties in hunting zones are being banned daily and we do not plan to slow down any time soon. In addition, we are also cracking down on CoC bots and raid boss bots. Consider this as a long-term ban hammer "

Juji on official board
Juji trying to scare ppls. But this was going to happen sooner or later.
Well, as a long-term i can see the end of Lineage 2 in few months xD

waiting(botting few hours aday) and see xD
(10-30-2014 01:17 AM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2014 00:52 AM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]"We are banning the party matching bots every day and currently working on a better solution to remove them faster.

Juji on official board

well i don't think juji is trying to scare anybody as far as i saw what they say they do

few ban hammers ago i remember Vali saying on forum about 1 week earlier that banhammer is coming soon and guess what at that time ppl said like you "trying to scare ppls"

and this game will not end without bots he will just transform and if they are smart and have a good plan probably will be better for them and for players also
the problem is not only farming bots the problem is also on pvp and auto assist scripts
At this rythm, servers will close in 2-3 months !
What they do now should have been done years ago, not just now before the game dies.
Mb their profits from l2store went down and trying to save face a bit, dont see any other reason after years of ignoring us Smile
(10-30-2014 01:17 AM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]

Juji on official board

the game has changed if you think about it. Bots, right now, just drive prices up. That's Econ 101, the more money you have floating in the Economy the higher the inflation. Before you could argue you needed a healthy bot population to generate the mats needed to craft everything. But now nobody crafts, it's senseless. So NCWest are better off forcing everybody that's poor ingame to buy adena from them (for example this last event, first five days, if you put in moderate amounts of money you made a shitload of items, form 60,000 event items costing me 60 bucks I got 2 antharas, soul baium, 2 freya and an Ant Queen bottle). For 60 bucks. So that's where NCWest wants to take the game ... And to be honest with you, it's logical. Why would they just let middlemen (RMTers) make money off their product?

The only downside to this is the level disparity, whoever managed to bot to 99/99 is sitting pretty, those that are still middle of the road will always be at a disadvantage. And obviously those that are poor IRL will never be able to sortcut it by botting.
I also think ncwest is greedy and their plan is eliminate everything from game to force players to buy all from l2 store,15days epics(they have to put armors/weapons in store too or toons will have 5/5 shadow top epics and will wear their panties),xp/sp/vitality then put your toon on fishing and go 99 without actuelly playing.And why to play since by playing you cant do anything,if you dont use your visacard you cant have anything from this game.How many players want to'' play '' like this?Lets see.

Die Ncwest to Hell.
ok banning money makers, then wada fuk they dont baan scripters for pvp ? almost in every video can see auto assist and skills
If they bann money makers, they make new accs over and over
If they start to bann scripters which invested a shyt load of
Money into their toons the game will die faster then they can say bb l2
If u used to scripts u dont want to pvp normal anymore lol
Even the most ppl that cry about pvp scripts use them, theres only one reason
Why they cry, its cuz they dont have all end game items
Nc soft should man up and put somekind of their own bot
For download to give all ppl the same chance Wink
Anybody starting today or put loads of money or be meatshield&Quit

Saw lots ppl just quitting because they get 1 shot from some older(donators) players, its worse when they die on 7x1 lol xD

From what i see, they may try give easy acess to end game itens at NC store..
They dont see that at this point when the game is close to die they need the change everything, not only ban farmers bots.
99% of new players dont want spend 1 dolar on cash, the other 1% will spend and get everything they want and then profits go down.

If they will keep banning "forevar", atleast change the fucking game.

cya!

ps: srry for my english xD
Reference URL's