Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
30 acc bann shilen server bb l2

all acc who hit moobs and assist banned who follow and pick up not haw they detect us invisible moobs?
80% account bann chronos bb l2tower
lost 10 chars 85+ on chronos.
hmmmm i can do one thing...
lets use client to pick new monster and groundItem... there is two methods (used by next target and pickup) (i need to path these functions because they have limited range 400 for next target)

but for this you will need simple script because i have no time to modify 50% of target/pickup logic

im sill working on l2tower v2
(02-12-2015 02:47 AM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]hmmmm i can do one thing...
lets use client to pick new monster and groundItem... there is two methods (used by next target and pickup) (i need to path these functions because they have limited range 400 for next target)

but for this you will need simple script because i have no time to modify 50% of target/pickup logic

im sill working on l2tower v2

better work on v2 Smile hope it's better
in v2 you dont even need to disable gameguard, it's invisible
so i think it will help

but i have 9000 things to do in v2, i can say it's my fulltime job xD 14h everyday
(now i know everything about l2 xD every packet everything xD)
for example, you want to send ExChangeClientEffectInfo in c# you can do
var x = new ExChangeClientEffectInfo();
//some data here
SendPacketToGame(x);

for events:
IncPackets(x)
if x is ExChangeClientEffectInfo then
//do stuff

you can dump whole data to readable string ( like l2phx)

also l2tower have ability to detect new or changed packets (easy to fix in future )
(02-12-2015 03:00 AM)Sakaszli Wrote: [ -> ]in v2 you dont even need to disable gameguard, it's invisible
so i think it will help

but i have 9000 things to do in v2, i can say it's my fulltime job xD 14h everyday
(now i know everything about l2 xD every packet everything xD)
set the correct price policy for v2 and you don't need another fulltime job :-p
I'm a bit calmed down now. I thought it's only me because this topic is so empty. I keep loosing accounts about 30-35 every 4-5 days. All created with different ip, mac and hwid. Public computers, friends' computers, mothers computer etc, even running from brothers house on a new laptop. All banned after 4-5 days. Something must be wrong here. apickup and /ignoreall wont help.
I'm a bit tired Sad
(02-12-2015 02:04 AM)bigmanx Wrote: [ -> ]lost 10 chars 85+ on chronos.

when ?
Reference URL's