Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: --==BANHAMMER==--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-26-2014 22:15 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]damn chronos heavy lol, all 85- areas FULL
Big Grin i think nc soft underestimate the power of botting Big Grin

The Power of Kerberos script and they crazy users that setup 2pt+ to level at same time xD

Just wait and see. With this layoffs they soon will stop, if they want more money xD ( i dnt spend ingame if i dont have a income xD)

cya!
Kerberos has an contract with NCSoft to keep servers alive ! Big Grin
(10-26-2014 22:15 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]damn chronos heavy lol, all 85- areas FULL

well ppl (botters) need to bring the party's back to spots right? is a shame to see all the free spots and the adena that w8ting for them and not to have chars 85++
(10-26-2014 22:32 PM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]

The Power of Kerberos script and they crazy users that setup 2pt+ to level at same time xD

Just wait and see. With this layoffs they soon will stop, if they want more money xD ( i dnt spend ingame if i dont have a income xD)

cya!

or they are banning because of the layoffs Wink Somebody lit a fire up their asses and made them need to seem to be producing results
(10-27-2014 00:37 AM)dumwian Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2014 22:32 PM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]

cya!

or they are banning because of the layoffs Wink Somebody lit a fire up their asses and made them need to seem to be producing results
Yeah, they will see the money going down soon.
The profit from events dont will hold for much longer.

Lets Wait and see Big Grin

cya!
any news ?
Today on Zaken ship i see plenty of new lvl char dead on the ground but as i see them they are too many
(10-27-2014 18:06 PM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2014 17:34 PM)MerlinMage Wrote: [ -> ]Today on Zaken ship i see plenty of new lvl char dead on the ground but as i see them they are too many

If you didn't have anything to say , just don't write .
The topic is about GM's going berserk , not about bad setup of bots farming zaken , ty .

Was GM action...not bad setup
Who speaks about Bad Setup...Plenty of low lvl char Bots with Starting Items was there dead...Maybe that bots was the Seller Spammers Dunno....
(10-27-2014 18:13 PM)MerlinMage Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2014 18:06 PM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2014 17:34 PM)MerlinMage Wrote: [ -> ]Today on Zaken ship i see plenty of new lvl char dead on the ground but as i see them they are too many

If you didn't have anything to say , just don't write .
The topic is about GM's going berserk , not about bad setup of bots farming zaken , ty .

Was GM action...not bad setup

GM go inside ur instance and kill ur bots ? Or was outside afk and some one coem and pk them ?
Not mines...Just see dead bots in front of the NPC many bots without Gear just Starting Items...Its impossible that chars enter on instance i dont know why the GM's Port them dead there Confused
Reference URL's