Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: eaba7430d050ce626e026c1c1c2c001e.png]

lol kerberos neutralized results, shillen is also fucked up too, and even chronos and naia have less players.

since low lvl toons are now even harder to lvl up, and considering high lvl toons are slowly beign banned, gg l2 botting in few weeks.
i'm back Wink
and now i'm selling script again.
you are welcome!
i added 1 free day for all users who use my script because of 33 hours l2tower outage.
have a nice day =)
id like to buy your script pm me when you read this
answered via pm.
this wednesday (March 25th) i'm going to push new update, that would distribute automatically as usual.
if someone will have any issues, let me know as soon as you can.
thanks.
2015-03-25
All quests handling improved. Now if quest is already done, char is able to detect it and automatically continue leveling without any intervention
Added buying A/S-grade arrows for archers, if char doesn't have enough adena for buying Arrow Quiver/Bolt Container
Improved buying shots for summoners so chars will no longer finish leveling with 0 adena
Fixed bug with mentor presence detection that could lead to stopping leveling at 84 and 90% even if char has mentor
Many small fixes
http://forum.l2tower.eu/stats.php

my topic has 2nd place in most replied and 5th in most viewed Smile
l2 is boring and i decided to quit, so here is 1-85 script source.
see you guys!

(of course it was a joke for the April 1st) Wink
Wink
Reference URL's