Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hmm.. that strange, he must not use many pockets to get too high :/
can i have charname.log please?
sent but maybe i am wrong.Check it please when you can.
nice!
how much adena and items would be to reach level 85?
so you sell the plugin for 30 days ??
my 2 char stuck in aden lvl61 quest10404Sad
char go to grocery and back again to gk for milion times
any solutions?

help!
(09-18-2014 04:41 AM)sushibarman Wrote: [ -> ]my 2 char stuck in aden lvl61 quest10404Sad
any solutions?

help!
restart client, try again, if didn't help, send me charname.log from temp folder by email (you will find my email address in the user guide).

(09-18-2014 02:55 AM)rjsilva03 Wrote: [ -> ]how much adena and items would be to reach level 85?
so you sell the plugin for 30 days ??
read the first post of this topic, come on! Smile
(09-18-2014 07:35 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2014 04:41 AM)sushibarman Wrote: [ -> ]my 2 char stuck in aden lvl61 quest10404Sad
any solutions?

help!
restart client, try again, if didn't help, send me charname.log from temp folder by email (you will find my email address in the user guide).

same happened to me on all new chars made... they are all DE summoners. at lvl 58 and lvl 61 they all got stuck in aden in a loop running from gk to the grocery back and forth over and over again endlessly. tried to restart script it did not work. had in inventory at 58 that yellow soe from Paterson to forsaken plains . used and started script from there ant it works. same at 61 it had in inventory yellow soe from Paterson to field of massacre when it got stuck. used it and started script from there and works again. atm is 64-65 and farms conform script. I think there is a little bug there
yea, i noticed that at my chars too, will be fixed soon.
How does that pocket thing work? It uses as many as it has or only the amount needed to reach the next part of the quest chain or?
it will use all pockets level 3, then level 2, then level 1.
script uses pockets at char level 46+, only at hunting stages.
script uses 1 pocket per 5 seconds until char hits next stage.
you can put many pockets onto char, it will help leveling.
Reference URL's