Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
52 pages?
If you pay as much as you write, Kerb whould be rich xd
Sorry If some1 asked it before but 54 pages are lot of pages.

Does your script do a safe pick up?
Will I get my char lv 85 if Im in coma for 5 days or will my char be banned because of Picking up Illusion items?
(07-29-2014 00:05 AM)Ferran91 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry If some1 asked it before but 54 pages are lot of pages.

Does your script do a safe pick up?
Will I get my char lv 85 if Im in coma for 5 days or will my char be banned because of Picking up Illusion items?

The script uses a double safety pickup list. It is as safe as you can get.
You are far likely to get auto ban due to flagged ip. When this will happen you will be running the script but it has nothing to do with the script.
(07-29-2014 00:05 AM)Ferran91 Wrote: [ -> ]Does your script do a safe pick up?
script has predefined list of items to pickup.
user can easily modify that list.
illusion items will not be picked up, of course.
I hope that we can have the new way to level with that

Quote:We're streamlining the Path to Awakening, no longer will you have to log into the Path to Awakening site to claim your rewards. Starting tomorrow, new characters will receive the Fated Support Chest upon creation. The Fated Support Chest will be located in your main inventory and will unlock to provide you equipment starting at level 40.

btw, can you fix the 83-85 at DoE farming ? toons always stuck with mobs and stay like whole day Sad
my spoil stuck there then after 25 mins, back town, go to field, stuck, back town.... repeat whole day
(07-30-2014 03:40 AM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]btw, can you fix the 83-85 at DoE farming ? toons always stuck with mobs and stay like whole day Sad
my spoil stuck there then after 25 mins, back town, go to field, stuck, back town.... repeat whole day

I also noticed that sometimes it stucks at spore quest, at the second part it wont hunt monsters but soe back to town, then run back toward the npc, says start hunting then soe back again over and over again.

And at silenos spot it often falls down when running to spot, then waits till the harmony buff fades, port back and try again.
Ok, here is info about update script for Ertheia.

If you have script, it's one of 3 following:

Case 1. You have time limited version for 1 month:
Nothing is changed for you, your script will work immediately after I update it. You will get all new features, including new race support. Your subscription time will be compensated for the period of time while script is not working.
Example: Today is July 30th, your subscription will end at August 4th (in 5 days from today). For example, script will be updated on August 9th (in 10 days from today). In this case your script will work till August 14th (I compensate your 5 days, starting from August 9th).

Case 2. You have time unlimited version and your subscription for updates is active:
Your script will work immediately after I update it. However all new features, including new race support will not work with that version of script. As a compensation, you will get time limited version of script for all months of subscription time you paid.
Example: Today is July 30th, your subscription will end at August 30th (in 1 month from today). For example, script will be updated on August 9th (in 10 days from today). You will receive 1 month of time limited script with all updates, as a compensation.
And your old time unlimited script will work too (but without new features).

Case 3. You have time unlimited version and your subscription for updates is over:
If you want to get working script, you have to pay for updated version ($5 for each month since date when subscription was over).
Example: Today is July 30th, your subscription ended at May 30th (2 months ago). To get working script you have to pay $10 for 2 months (June, July). In this case you will get working script for Ertheia, but without all new feature. Following updates are not supported also.

Additional info about time unlimited version:
This version is not supported anymore. Updating of this version is not planned.
Users with active subscription will get support for their time limited script that they get as a compensation.

Special info about Ertheia race support:
Since Ertheia race is completely new and it has a lot of own quests to do, don't expect it fast.
Further info about race support will be provided later.

If you have questions about all this info, don't hesitate to ask.
Any offtopic will be deleted/moved.
Ok, you gave a preaty detailed explanation but I have a few questions:
(wall of text incomming )

I bought the unlimited version back when you first released it, since then I bought extensions for updates ( I have 52 days left). When I first bought the script the deal was I will get all new updates, all new chronicles, as long as I am up to date with my $5/month subscription, which I am and I want to continue to be.

What I understand from your post is that I will get 52 days of fully updated script(ertheia race included) from the moment the script ( ertheia included) is fully working and after those 52 days I will only be able to use the script for the races/classes that the script worked for this morning. Is that correct?

If that is so, it means that I will need to buy time limited versions after the 52 days+
(07-30-2014 14:59 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]What I understand from your post is that I will get 52 days of fully updated script(ertheia race included) from the moment the script ( ertheia included) is fully working and after those 52 days I will only be able to use the script for the races/classes that the script worked for this morning. Is that correct?
that is correct (but don't expect ertheia race support fast).

(07-30-2014 14:59 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]When I first bought the script the deal was I will get all new updates, all new chronicles, as long as I am up to date with my $5/month subscription, which I am and I want to continue to be.
this is partially correct.
you bought 2 months of updates (52 days) and you will get working script for this time.
i'm not dropping support, you get what you paid for.

but you can't force me to sell you anything that i don't want to sell you.
comparing it to any software: when next version is released, sale of previous version is stopped, and sometimes you can update to new version, sometimes you can't.

(a little [maybe stupid] example: my company i work for, bought autodesk autocad 2010 some years ago, then 3 years later they wanted to buy updated version, but autodesk rejected. now they only can buy current version 2015).
(07-30-2014 15:19 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2014 14:59 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]What I understand from your post is that I will get 52 days of fully updated script(ertheia race included) from the moment the script ( ertheia included) is fully working and after those 52 days I will only be able to use the script for the races/classes that the script worked for this morning. Is that correct?
that is correct (but don't expect ertheia race support fast).

(07-30-2014 14:59 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]When I first bought the script the deal was I will get all new updates, all new chronicles, as long as I am up to date with my $5/month subscription, which I am and I want to continue to be.
this is partially correct.
you bought 2 months of updates (52 days) and you will get working script for this time.
i'm not dropping support, you get what you paid for.

but you can't force me to sell you anything that i don't want to sell you.
comparing it to any software: when next version is released, sale of previous version is stopped, and sometimes you can update to new version, sometimes you can't.

(a little [maybe stupid] example: my company i work for, bought autodesk autocad 2010 some years ago, then 3 years later they wanted to buy updated version, but autodesk rejected. now they only can buy current version 2015).

I knew I should have extended for 6 more months Big Grin
I understand what you are saying but I still think increasing the subscription price would have been better for all of us with unlimited version.
To be honest I always had the best support posible from you and premium work. At least all of us on unlimited will have all initial races/classes
Reference URL's