Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
working on it, guys.
(08-18-2014 09:50 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]working on it, guys.

Nc soft really screwed up low levels. I have chars started 9 days ago. Summoners finished but spoilers, tanks and healers still have not finished. They killed slow anyway but now they do not have adena for shots and they do not finish all quests for steel door coins i think due to low q item drop rates so they do not have coins for equip.
You should think of replacing the buying of armor and jewels with armor and jeweles from the feaded box and get them to only buy the weapons.
Other bug I saw was the de archer did not have the bow quiver @ 61. It had no way of hitting mobs. I manually bought it from grocery.
(08-18-2014 10:53 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]They killed slow anyway but now they do not have adena for shots and they do not finish all quests for steel door coins i think due to low q item drop rates so they do not have coins for equip.
You should think of replacing the buying of armor and jewels with armor and jeweles from the feaded box and get them to only buy the weapons.
Other bug I saw was the de archer did not have the bow quiver @ 61. It had no way of hitting mobs. I manually bought it from grocery.
actually chars get less coins because ncsoft deleted 4 quests that have coins as reward.
quest item drop rate is still same as before.

about archer issue, i will do a workaround for it, thank you for report.
same here, tyrr dorf leveling 8days lvl 74.
elf archers at lvl 61-65 doesn't have quiver. (had to manualy buy it). and chars level not 4days but +2-4days
Why mages buy swords? Isn't better to have double blunt staff for the extra m.attack? Or the coins aren't enough?
(08-18-2014 12:41 PM)Guxz Wrote: [ -> ]Why mages buy swords? Isn't better to have double blunt staff for the extra m.attack? Or the coins aren't enough?
blunts are available only since ertheia update.
this change was not done in script yet.
crafter is ok with coints that was becose he dont change back for steal door coints 2 parts of a grade also i send u charname.log
(08-18-2014 13:10 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]crafter is ok with coints that was becose he dont change back for steal door coints 2 parts of a grade also i send u charname.log

My sigel is selling and buyng lvl 76 equipment without stop, when is buyng it is missing 11 coins. What can i do?
Oh another thing, i dont know if this is suppose to happen, but wynn and aeore start doing a quest in lizardman.

You should add that they go to buy Soulshot S-Grade before going to Plains of Lizardman, otherwise they kill too slow.
(08-18-2014 17:54 PM)Guxz Wrote: [ -> ]Oh another thing, i dont know if this is suppose to happen, but wynn and aeore start doing a quest in lizardman.

You should add that they go to buy Soulshot S-Grade before going to Plains of Lizardman, otherwise they kill too slow.
yes, it's fine that they do this quest.
about S shots, it need to do many changes in the script internal architecture to allow them to buy shots.
they usually do this quest in 4-5 hours even without shots.
Reference URL's