Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-11-2014 20:30 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]some people ask me about that subscription messages, here is an answer:

Q. Script says I got 20 days of subscription, will it work after that?
A. Yes, of course! Script will work even after subscription is over. But you will not receive updates (read 'How to buy' section).

will we be able to purchase updates at a later time not for $100? Tongue
(05-11-2014 23:24 PM)thismise4u Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2014 20:30 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]some people ask me about that subscription messages, here is an answer:

Q. Script says I got 20 days of subscription, will it work after that?
A. Yes, of course! Script will work even after subscription is over. But you will not receive updates (read 'How to buy' section).

will we be able to purchase updates at a later time not for $100? Tongue
Read:
"If you want to get updates after 30 days is over, you pay additionally $5 per month."

and thanks for the infos Kerberos!
2014-05-12
Added getting buff from Tersi's Herald (i know it's a bit late, but better later than never)
this update will cover everyone with an active subscription.

p.s. if you have any problem with this update, tell me as soon as possible Smile
We need to get the new files from u, or how the update works? Since i dont have new pm with new update yet Smile
(05-12-2014 16:44 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]We need to get the new files from u, or how the update works? Since i dont have new pm with new update yet Smile
Just do /S and then /A
Smile

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
very good update, running at 100%
Tersi's buff is OP dafuq Heart
Thanks, Kerberos464 Smile
hi guys any of u get teleported form juji or ...Stufs? I just asking if is safe to run right now with this script?

and btw this script ROCKS...LONG LIVE...kerberos464 Smile))
Script is totally save for me so far , knocking on wood Big Grin
for me /setupshortcuts dont work when type i see in chat incorrect command
Reference URL's