Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-18-2014 15:55 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]it's even more useless to use them before 40, because exp/time ratio is higher at high levels.

1 pocket gets me level 38. That knocks off hours.
1->38 is less than 2 hours.
(09-19-2014 19:19 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]1->38 is less than 2 hours.

Exactly. Or 1 second. 6.4m exp at higher levels is a matter of minutes.
On the subclass q part at finish after that movie from old talking island viilage char does soe to town and to town char can spawn in more locations but one of them is on stairs. when he spawns on stairs he trys to go to gk but the pathway gets blocked by mentor guide and buff npc and char gets stuck there. Also on the subclass q 9 out of 10 of my chars get d/c at the part where toon speaks with altar in dark elf village. Not that this things bother me cause with one soe/relog chars start from where it was left. Just as feedback in case you wanted to know the small glitches that mght be found .
Ty btw
[Image: zApSMMH.png]
@roller this is not done by my script.
up for kerberos,good script and support!
You 're selling the script to very retarded people ... 26 arbalesters KSing every single mob in Alligator Island is asking for trouble, just saying ... cause these 26 are gonna move up through the zones all together, ya think people won't mind?
Wth someone gonna do with 26 arbalesters lol
I assume tag them at some point and get the clan rep, but it's still very retarded
Reference URL's