Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent Script, Good Program!!
(10-06-2015 09:20 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2015 06:00 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow those 2 statements don't work well together.
http://goo.gl/EjjWp3

i understand your upset but please reread post #143:
Quote:when new chronicle is released, you probably will want update, because ncsoft can change some locations/mobs/teleports.

you said script doesn't work now, i insist it works same as before, it's l2 client changed, not script.

autobump

I insist it does not work the same as before. Before my character moved, completed quests and leveled. Now it just gives me an error 14 code and tells me to go fuck myself. It doesn't even complete the first quest. I understand that some ports spots/mobs have changed locations since the update however that still doesn't negate the fact that the lifetime script was not indeed lifetime, even without updates.

So from what I am gathering rereading post number 143 is that if I pay $5 dollars per month from the date of purchase I will receive a new updated copy of my lifetime script and all will be well until at least the new chronicle. Am I correct in my comprehension of that post?

P.S. Autobump
(10-09-2015 21:23 PM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I insist it does not work the same as before. Before my character moved, completed quests and leveled. Now it just gives me an error 14 code and tells me to go fuck myself. It doesn't even complete the first quest. I understand that some ports spots/mobs have changed locations since the update however that still doesn't negate the fact that the lifetime script was not indeed lifetime, even without updates.

So from what I am gathering rereading post number 143 is that if I pay $5 dollars per month from the date of purchase I will receive a new updated copy of my lifetime script and all will be well until at least the new chronicle. Am I correct in my comprehension of that post?
in the post #143 i explained that script may not work in the next chronicle so you maybe need to buy update (later i decided not to sell update, and you can't force me to sell it).

btw, 'lifetime' term is your own invention, i have never use this word related to script.

autobump
i was able to lvl 3 toons from 1-85, was working on 8 toons until i stopped for update coming out later today, had minor issues.
frequent crashing when running 3 at a time. also some classes had pathing issues... witch i had to manually move the toon around objects. but this was not for all toons. one issue where i had to contact kerberos464 who responded quickly. i did notice that the script was partially outdated. as the ertheia race was the only one taking advantage of the support box and some quest "this is what i notice".
im also not a big fan of running to the GK just to run back to the store or buffer that i just past, but i do understand for pathing; there had to be a point to move from.....

over all good experience... but defiantly not a polish app.

keep up the work, look foreword to you're updated version.
script is fully updated to Lineage 2: Underground.
2015-11-12
Zaken server tested, works fine
Added quest "Tired of Waiting" for Ertheia
Added quest "Strange Things Afoot in the Valley" for Ertheia
Added quest "Reconnaissance at Dragon Valley" for Ertheia

2015-11-10
Now char buys shots for Steel Door Guild Coins

2015-11-08
Now char puts unneeded Steel Equipment to a warehouse instead of deleting it
Attendance: 90 % (Its not 24/7! Dmitry ... you can not sleep dude! ROFL)
Operation/Transation: 100 %
Reliability: 100 %
APPROVED!
2015-11-15
Added quest "Life Energy Repository"
Added quest "The Stolen Seed"

2015-11-13
Fixed soulshouts/spiritshots issue
Script working fine. The support from kerveros is excellent. I bought twice the unlimmited version till now and it's worthing every dollar.
A must have script for amateurs and pro botters.
5 days u want to sell?Contact: roge2012@r7.com
Reference URL's