Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SWS and BD should use bow too.
the sad thing is to see a healer get 3 full days to go from level 71-76 .... change the spot or leave optional Ketra Orc in class! Please.
wtb the script i sent you pm
answered all PMs Smile

2014-10-12 (Version 36)
Fixed a lot of small issues, preventing stuck in some cases
2 things that i noticed and want to ask.First,did you add auto buy soulshots S on summoner when he is @lizardmen part?Second,can you check auto friendinvite accept cause i think is not working after last update.
(10-15-2014 18:29 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]First,did you add auto buy soulshots S on summoner when he is @lizardmen part?
yes, i added buying S soulshots for all classes during that quest, including mages/healers/summoners.

(10-15-2014 18:29 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]Second,can you check auto friendinvite accept cause i think is not working after last update.
i didn't change it, but ok, will check it.
Anyone bought the script recently? I've sent payment and hwid more than 12 hours ago and still nothing Sad
Sorry for delay, just a hard day. Will send you all files in 3 hours.
(10-18-2014 15:29 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for delay, just a hard day. Will send you all files in 3 hours.

Thank you very much for the reply, im waiting Smile
verson 37?
Reference URL's