Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
all my Iss (3 of them) (from le) got stuck at lvl 83 when i stop and start script i get the following error:
[Image: Untitled2.png]

also, the mobs SWM is trying to kill @ lvl 82 have ultra protection aggainst dual habded sword (the char doe not get S grade items so it is trying to kill them with dual h sword A grade), i had to manually get the dyna bow with steel gold coins and then it was no problem till they got stuck @ 83

Edit: SOLVED .. no more stuck @ 83
got tje error 68 again, just get 1 client before, after restart my PC, all my 1-85 toon get that error
same here..
now it should work Smile

(05-06-2014 19:46 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]One more question, i noticed that my char is lvl 75 now and didnt make pailaka quest yet.
It wont do it anymore?
Also he didnt trade in Red Gems and Spirit Beads, no clue why Sad
it will do pailaka later, at 76+
it will trade red gems after awakening.
but it will not trade spirit beads, you have to do it yourself.
2014-05-07
Fixed summoners restock issue in quests "A Suspicious Helper", "Failure and its Consequences", and in some other quests (thanks to natherlog)
Pickup list updated
All autoexp-*.lua moved into a subfolder
Added notification about subscription remaining days
Many internal optimizations added
Some small bugs fixed

THIS VERSION REQUIRES NEW FILES, I WILL SEND THEM TO ALL MY USERS WITHIN NEXT 4 HOURS.
Thanks Smile
ohhh thats why it wont start Sad hehe
i'm sorry for delay.

(05-07-2014 19:11 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]ohhh thats why it wont start Sad hehe
check your pm Smile
I got an problem after update, on my 72 elf summoner it says error at 3rd class change
then it say low lvl summoner script startet, and nothing happens
yea.. some shit happened :/ fixing it.
all who haven't got new files yet, please wait too.
i remember everyone, will send files to all of you Smile
sorry for that and thanks for patience!
np, thanks for ur fast support
Reference URL's