Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
Will you try to solve the Silent Valley problem? 70-76 takes 3-4 days now, more than all the other leveling especially for non-summoner characters :\
yes, i will move summoners to another location.
only melee classes will remain in silent valley.
(08-21-2014 13:17 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, i will move summoners to another location.
only melee classes will remain in silent valley.

Very good, thank you Smile You will surely get my $50 for next month ^^
Possible to change weapon for bounty hunter?using 2-hand sword now ...killing speed was much slower without using skill...
(08-21-2014 14:21 PM)sgixus Wrote: [ -> ]Possible to change weapon for bounty hunter?using 2-hand sword now ...killing speed was much slower without using skill...
i tested different setups in valiance, 2hand sword was the best for dwarves.
did they changed something in Ertheia update?
Kerb,

Just a heads up for possible detection/ban:

During the Plains of the Lizardmen quest, BladeDancer and Tyrant try to use self-buffs (dance of light and ogre power spirit) that require class weapons (dual sword or fists) they spam the skill but cannot use during this quest because they are equipped with bow!
thank you for report, i will fix it.
(08-21-2014 15:02 PM)BotAgent007 Wrote: [ -> ]Kerb,

Just a heads up for possible detection/ban:

During the Plains of the Lizardmen quest, BladeDancer and Tyrant try to use self-buffs (dance of light and ogre power spirit) that require class weapons (dual sword or fists) they spam the skill but cannot use during this quest because they are equipped with bow!

Same happens when changing equipment
Hello Kerberos,

I have two ideas:
1. can you please add the option of the char auto retreiving the mentee certificate from mail after 1-85 is complete? I do not always use the chars after completion and it would be easier to just close the window with the char from my phone (remotely) and not worry about e-mail expiration.

2. are you willing to make public/insert a command that will allow a lvl 85 char to complete the 4th class change quest w/o making the usual checks for steel door coins equipment/shots? Why would this benefit the script: bcs I would rather powerlevel some classes from 76 to 85 as it is faster and this benefits all users of the scripts as it prevents 76-85 spots from becoming crowded.

I understand if both options are declined Smile but they would be nice to have
1. it will not be done within my project, however it's still possible by separate plugin, for example, amiroooo have done that great one (but it's need to be changed a bit for receiving mentee stuff)

2. it's already done, you can levelup char to 76 using this script, then powerlevel it to 85, then simply run /A and char should go doing awakening quest.
the only check that you can't pass, is S grade gear check, so you have to let char equip into S grade.

without S grade gear char hardly can do awakening quest Smile
Reference URL's