Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-01-2014 20:37 PM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2014 19:14 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this script still working and is it still good?

You do not see those 75 pages or what?;o

If I had time to read 75 pages to se if it was 75 pages of good things over bad things then I would have time to level my chars myself Wink
Running 2 clients, one is still working the other one stopped after level 35 and being pk'ed.

Now I'll load it & strat the script and it says something about our mentor is offline and will be kicked after 720 minutes. Now I don't have a mentor & after it says this the script doesn't load and the client crashes.

ty kerberos464 for the help it is running again! Smile
Anyway in having the fighters level in the 70's somewhere else? its been 9 hours trying to get from 71-72 and still haven't do to the lack of mobs and so many other bots.
suggest any other location and i will tell you why i can't put chars there.
(09-03-2014 09:15 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]suggest any other location and i will tell you why i can't put chars there.
there were other bottlenecks in the script before and you solved them kerberos but I think this one is harder.

Idea: when using your script I now put adena on my chars, i could also put some lvl 3 fortune pockets. What would be great? for the script to detect them, not delete them, not sell them, and at lvl 70 use however many the chars has in it's inventory then continue the script.

Unfortunately around 100 fortune pockets are needed from lvl 70 to lvl 76
and i do not think this would be worth it (they cost ~300kk)

Alternative idea: Put DYE for +STR-CON on all fighters and equip them with bow
at least they will kill faster and run less
(09-03-2014 09:15 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]suggest any other location and i will tell you why i can't put chars there.

I am not complaining about your script trust me I love it I was just wondering if there was another place.

Didn't you change it for the summoners to level somewhere else?
(09-03-2014 13:43 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]

I am not complaining about your script trust me I love it I was just wondering if there was another place.

Didn't you change it for the summoners to level somewhere else?

Since I released script, I got a lot of users feedback. Something was rejected and I have a reason for that. Something was implemented and changed, if it was good suggestion.

About summoners, I'm going to add another location for them, Ketra maybe. I will do it soon.

But I don't know a good location for all other melee fighters.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk
anyone know why my summoner keeps going back to town for supplies that she has and just peek repeating herself?
does he have enough beast shots?
if yes, i need charname.log
(09-03-2014 21:23 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]does he have enough beast shots?

over 2500 beast shots and 7k ss I had to buy the ss myself because she wouldn't and the leveling was taking to long.

Sent email.

It is working again, not sure why but it is lol

(09-03-2014 21:32 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2014 21:23 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]does he have enough beast shots?

over 2500 beast shots and 7k ss I had to buy the ss myself because she wouldn't and the leveling was taking to long.

Sent email.

It is working again, not sure why but it is lol

So when do they leave silent valley?
Reference URL's