Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what about exp 85-99?
(11-13-2014 15:25 PM)Doriss Wrote: [ -> ]what about exp 85-99?
it can be done easily without scripts.
i have a fresh tower instaled and i can lauch it with no problems. but when i install the autoexp the loguin page come black and nothing happend. plz help

(11-13-2014 14:36 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm sorry, there is temporary problem for some users now.
i will fix it soon and all users who had problem will get free script time as compensation.

i was running script so i close one box and after it i cant open tower with your script installed
(11-15-2014 19:26 PM)lwcdr Wrote: [ -> ]i have a fresh tower instaled and i can lauch it with no problems. but when i install the autoexp the loguin page come black and nothing happend. plz help

i was running script so i close one box and after it i cant open tower with your script installed
i sent you pm what you may do.
and btw your script doesn't affected that outage that i said earlier.
Up for Kerberos but mostly for people to see that there is a script for 1-85 already!
(12-11-2014 08:32 AM)Panajiot Wrote: [ -> ]Up for Kerberos but mostly for people to see that there is a script for 1-85 already!

The script wont work if you have a high lvl char , lets say 75 and you use it BUT it does the class change quests 76-85 wich is very helpfull.
+1 again for Kerb.
(11-13-2014 14:36 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm sorry, there is temporary problem for some users now.
i will fix it soon and all users who had problem will get free script time as compensation.

That probably explains why mine is starting to stop working. With a lot of error 274s.
Good script 5 partys 1-85 now ;D

some bug about buying sss and bsss in aden dont work.

The dark avenger can level more fast if use duals and true vanguar or his pet.
(12-16-2014 04:23 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]Good script 5 partys 1-85 now ;D

Don't be afraid to mail/write here with amy problem/issue you have,kerberos will see it as soon as he can Smile
(12-16-2014 03:42 AM)NickiMinaj1 Wrote: [ -> ]

That probably explains why mine is starting to stop working. With a lot of error 274s.
that issue was only affect time limited users.
you issue was a bit different and now it's resolved, please check.

(12-16-2014 04:23 AM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]Good script 5 partys 1-85 now ;D

yes, i know about buying S grade shots issue, but can't reproduce it on my pc with my chars Sad
investigating it further.

dark avenger can't use panther because he needs C crystals for summoning, and there is no reliable way to get them.
vanguard is impossible due script architecture.

about duals, are you sure they are better than 2hand sword? one guy recommended me to switch to 2hand sword and i did it, now you are suggesting to switch back Smile
Reference URL's