Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-31-2014 14:25 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2014 14:22 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said on my last post, pay for the monthly fee is not problem (maybe 10-15 bucks) but I really do not want to pay 50$/m for the limited version just to level erthica.
don't want to pay for ertheia race, no problem, don't pay for it Smile
you still be able to level all previous classes without additional payment.
You misunderstand Smile I dont mean i dont pay for it i just mean do not like the limited version Smile.
But with all respect , this is your product so you have right the way to sold it. we are (all the unlimited version user who bought the script in the 1st day release) just want you to rethink about the plan you wanna sell this time. Nothing more
I think it would be better to pay $ 15 / month, for new updates only for what we have unlimited clients.

Please reconsider it
well why not leave it for the unlimited like it was allways planed to? at 5 bucks
Limited and new scripts u can change how ever u want, but the unlimited was 150usd cuz its what the name says " unlimited" Big Grin
Anyway just my 2 cents

or just make the old unlimited users pay like 20-30 bucks once, to get updatet to ertheia w/e
(07-31-2014 16:39 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]well why not leave it for the unlimited like it was allways planed to? at 5 bucks
Limited and new scripts u can change how ever u want, but the unlimited was 150usd cuz its what the name says " unlimited" Big Grin
Anyway just my 2 cents

or just make the old unlimited users pay like 20-30 bucks once, to get updatet to ertheia w/e
It's not "unlimited". It's "time unlimited". Feel the difference Smile
sad day for ous that payed the unlimited time version.

If i want update, i need pay all months since the last subs and still dont will get the Ertheia 1~85.(from what i read)

Well, Thanks for everything. It was a well paid investiment Smile

cya!
(07-31-2014 14:30 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2014 14:25 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2014 14:22 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said on my last post, pay for the monthly fee is not problem (maybe 10-15 bucks) but I really do not want to pay 50$/m for the limited version just to level erthica.
don't want to pay for ertheia race, no problem, don't pay for it Smile
you still be able to level all previous classes without additional payment.
You misunderstand Smile I dont mean i dont pay for it i just mean do not like the limited version Smile.
But with all respect , this is your product so you have right the way to sold it. we are (all the unlimited version user who bought the script in the 1st day release) just want you to rethink about the plan you wanna sell this time. Nothing more

He can sell his script how he wants as you say. The problem comes in where he changes the rules after purchase. I purchased unlimited time version and was stated at that time updates to script would be purchased at $5 per month. Now after he has our money, he is changing the terms of the agreement which is not right. Unfortunately this being a black market transaction there is no recourse, your money is just gone unless you want to now start paying $50/month but at this point, I no longer trust him.
(08-01-2014 17:46 PM)woojyee Wrote: [ -> ]He can sell his script how he wants as you say. The problem comes in where he changes the rules after purchase. I purchased unlimited time version and was stated at that time updates to script would be purchased at $5 per month. Now after he has our money, he is changing the terms of the agreement which is not right. Unfortunately this being a black market transaction there is no recourse, your money is just gone unless you want to now start paying $50/month but at this point, I no longer trust him.
when you buy something with paid updates, it doesn't mean you will be able to buy those updates forever.

if you are not satisfied with my script, pm me account info for all chars you done with my script, i will refund your money.

(07-31-2014 17:09 PM)DK1 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to buy this script once the new race support is up .
How long you think this will take ?
i think i will be able to do it within 1 month.
anyway i will keep you all guys informed about progress, in this thread.
kerberos,

Is this script working for new chronicle?

I just want to use it to lvl summoner and ISS.
(08-02-2014 01:21 AM)sungmineyo Wrote: [ -> ]kerberos,

Is this script working for new chronicle?

I just want to use it to lvl summoner and ISS.

not yet afaik but hes working on it
Wil you add support for the Fortune pockets in the future? Let's say if I put enough in the inventory to get to level 40 from level 1 and then do the appropriate actions from there.
Reference URL's