Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-08-2014 16:36 PM)MoonSeed Wrote: [ -> ]well my script aint working no more and i got a corrupt lisence had to remake it and now waiting on a reply hehe hope i get one soon

Don't feel bad, I just purchased this yesterday and it killed the entire bot... l2.bin crashes on startup and if I try to inject into a client it says could not get handle to process.

I Have tried everything including downloading a fresh copy but even that will not load. His replies were prompt when I was asking questions before purchase but after he got paid, I haven't heard from him regarding my issues.
(05-08-2014 17:28 PM)woojyee Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2014 16:36 PM)MoonSeed Wrote: [ -> ]well my script aint working no more and i got a corrupt lisence had to remake it and now waiting on a reply hehe hope i get one soon

Don't feel bad, I just purchased this yesterday and it killed the entire bot... l2.bin crashes on startup and if I try to inject into a client it says could not get handle to process.

I Have tried everything including downloading a fresh copy but even that will not load. His replies were prompt when I was asking questions before purchase but after he got paid, I haven't heard from him regarding my issues.
i don't know why it crashes your client.
we have 2 options of your choice:
1. you try to make it working
2. i refund you

let me know your decision. thanks.
still same error for me :/ plz send me the "whole" working thing, insteed of an update, then i just re-install tower new and get it going hopefully Smile
Thanks
(05-08-2014 19:47 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]still same error for me :/ plz send me the "whole" working thing, insteed of an update, then i just re-install tower new and get it going hopefully Smile
Thanks

for me atm work good
is it possible that the script dont work anymore once u aquired like 50% for an char by hand? Cuz yesterday when script didnt work anymore, i runned my healer with normal tower setting for like 50%
If this is the failure , will it be fixed once i delevel him again?

check if you have the latest version of .Net Framework
I do not believe this is a script issue. most likely it comes from something you have (not) installed

i did not try to manually level but after kerberos sent me the new files all worked ok from the point the chars left off.

Thank you, kerberos
This script work fine, I interested to buy, but I would like a feedback.

I will use for me only, I am not interested to sell chars or adena.
(05-08-2014 21:48 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]

check if you have the latest version of .Net Framework
I do not believe this is a script issue. most likely it comes from something you have (not) installed

i did not try to manually level but after kerberos sent me the new files all worked ok from the point the chars left off.

Thank you, kerberos

The bot worked fine until "installing" this script. Now the L2.bin just crashes on loading game and my current .net framework 4.5.1...
Works good, but I got banned as usual Big Grin
Did someone receive bans recently using this script? Just curious.
(05-09-2014 02:39 AM)natherlog Wrote: [ -> ]Works good, but I got banned as usual Big Grin
Did someone receive bans recently using this script? Just curious.

All good here. No bans

Got new files and everything working fine Smile

Thanks!
Reference URL's