Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well this not about I am worry about I lost 100 bucks or something like scam. the problem is the chance I will get for what I have paid for it.
for all people who want to buy: just give a chance by donate 100$ or 1000$ to indiegogo and let see if We can get script by lucky (maybe) and if it fail our money will be back.

And we must pay respect to seller because he is worry about his program getting hacked/cracked and shared. So he is decide what he want to sell and how he want to sell with the price he wanted to.

So, Stop fighting and let think why we need the script and why the seller sell his program that way. Just think like this

You order MacBook Pro from Apple then you must paid first in full (MBP worth xxxx$)
Then you wait Apple for packing the MBP then go to Post Office after few days Postman will delivery the MBP to your house OR after few days Apple Store calling you and said the Post Office have lost the shipment then what you gonna do ?? give Aple a debuff ??

P.S: from my point, I really want to buy the script for 100 bucks with all condition I have talk with seller in PM but I need to fund in Indiegogo first.
This looks like great work which you have put a lot of time into but there is no way that you will get $3000 from crowdfunding...

Problem with the state of this game is that the work you put into it, will not equal the amount of compensation you receive.

And also your market is mainly botters, who would rather cheat than ever pay money Big Grin

If i still played this game i would have given $100 to see this script in action, but I think I am a minority.

You should adjust your buy in price/expectations or simply keep it to yourself Smile
(03-12-2014 02:49 AM)xanya Wrote: [ -> ]they send u another lol in what country u live?

Are you congenital retard or training to be retard ?
shut down your bot and load the file name yourbrain.exe

(03-12-2014 07:38 AM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]This looks like great work which you have put a lot of time into but there is no way that you will get $3000 from crowdfunding...

Problem with the state of this game is that the work you put into it, will not equal the amount of compensation you receive.

And also your market is mainly botters, who would rather cheat than ever pay money Big Grin

If i still played this game i would have given $100 to see this script in action, but I think I am a minority.

You should adjust your buy in price/expectations or simply keep it to yourself Smile

Yeah, Like I said, The price is from seller he decide how much he want to sell and the way he want to sell. About Buyer that's is all you must thinking about the produce that you need it or not ? and with xxx bucks is that worth ? Buy or dont buy is all about you.
But I hope I can get the script when the time expire.
2014-03-12
Added quest "Kekropus' Letter: The Seal of Punishment"
Added quest "The Seal of Punishment: Plains of the Lizardmen"

2014-03-11
Added quest "Assassination of the Varka Silenos Chief"
Added quest "Assassination of the Varka Silenos Commander"
Added quest "Kekropus' Letter: Kampf's Whereabouts"
Added quest "The Varka Silenos Supporters"
Added quest "Weakening the Varka Silenos Forces"
Added quest "Wonders of Caring"

MORE QUESTS - FASTER EXP! YOOHOO! =)
I have watched this topic unfold for 8 pages, I have pm-ed the user asking to buy separate scriptlets of (for example) just 1-40 quests or just 2nd class change quest.
It's not we did not reach a value but he said he would only sell the full script so my conclusions are the following:
1. This guy is in the wrong business: IF the script is real (i am not saying it is not) then he has allot of time and programming knowledge that any company would pay over 5k euro/month to have (5k is an example for my country where minimum wage is about 200 euro)
2. This guy knows nothing about marketing, sales or it's target buyers.
3. I am not saying the script is not worth $1000 uncoded or $100 coded but all can easily see how many are willing to pay these ammounts for a posibility of getting the script.
4. This is like a Reality TY show.. See how everyone desires an ultimate script .. i wil not take part in something like this. If this guy wanted to actually make some money he would have gotten 3000$ cumulated by now for selling this scrips coded/not coded/parts of it, creating and selling chars, farming adena.. etc
5. This is not about money, it's about showing off OR maybe even scamming (what/who guarantees that all who contributed till the $3000 get the script?)
(03-12-2014 14:14 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]...
1. i don't want to sell parts (1-20, 20-40, 1-76 or so) of the script for one simple reason: every quest, every exp location uses custom created shared functions, like these:
MoveFromAdenGKToAdventureGuide()
MoveFromAdenGKToBlacksmith()
MoveFromAdenGKToBlazingSwamp()
MoveFromAdenGKToDarkElfGuild()
MoveFromAdenGKToElfGuild()
MoveFromAdenGKToFieldsOfMassacre()
MoveFromAdenGKToForsakenPlains()
MoveFromAdenGKToGiantsCave()
MoveFromAdenGKToGiran()
MoveFromAdenGKToGludio()
MoveFromAdenGKToGoddard()
MoveFromAdenGKToGrocery()
MoveFromAdenGKToHeine()
IsInDarkElfVillage()
IsInDion()
IsInElvenVillage()
IsInFantasyIsle()
IsInGiran()
IsInGludin()
IsInGludio()
IsInGoddard()
IsInHeine()
IsInOren()
and many-many-many others (over 700 functions in total).
making all them took about 80% of all time.
but thanks to these functions i can add new quests very fast and very easy.
if i share even one part (1-20 for example), i must share all these functions too, otherwise script will not work.
but sharing all them for small money doesn't worth it.

2. yes, i know nothing about business and marketing, my main job is far from all this.

3. i don't really want to make some money for this.
all this work that i do, i do for myself, this why i'm doing it as good as i can.
but if this script is going to leak to anyone else, it should not be just fucking 50 or 100 bucks in total.

4. this is not scam. i know, it may sound funny and/or stupid, but i trade adena/chars for almost 2 years on this forum, thanks to it's owners, and i got more than $3000 from this.
i think this could be at least a little proof of my honesty.

(03-12-2014 14:14 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]IF the script is real (i am not saying it is not) then he has allot of time and programming knowledge that any company would pay over 5k euro/month to have
would you please find such company for me?
if there is any, i will work for them for twice less salary =)
Chill and be nice and self delete flames :/

Nvm _|_ just dont start again
Nazi-Fox xD
(03-13-2014 05:53 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Chill and be nice and self delete flames :/

Nvm _|_ just dont start again
u mad bro?
were those flames?

@ kerberos464 i do not know where you are from but (honestly) brush up on c++ and MySQL, dust off your CV, and visit top software company websites, go to career section and see waht they have available remotely or in your city.
My recommendations is to start with Google, HP and ORACLE
I work for one of the three above (not in software development ofc) and i see jobs in programming available almost every month in my location.
Hello there!
First ... the script looks really good and usefull.
But something that refrain's me + one of my friend from "paying" is that the script would be limited to 1 computer. This is something we wont use for buisness or whatever, we just have 2 computers each and having the screen on only one computer will stop us prolly.
Second thing is that people are "scared" of using crowfunding or whatever ... if you dont find the necessary people using crowfunding, i would suggest you to sell it hand by hand, to a limited ammount of people.

Regards ...
Smile
Reference URL's