Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try start max 3 char at sametime and give atleast 8hours+ from each batch..
(05-28-2014 21:37 PM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]I try start max 3 char at sametime and give atleast 8hours+ from each batch..

Well, that is a form of self regulation however; 3 toons by just 4 ppl is 12 in the same area. I am not so desperate and don't have a need to run that many toons at once. I start one and when it reaches 70+ then I will start another. Fields of Massacre is bad place.. too many toons in that 1 spot, sometimes 20+. Last thing I want is to get these hunting areas on the GMs radar and ruin script for all. As a matter of fact, time to start a new one now! lol
2014-05-29 (Version 7)
Fixed selfbuff issue for tanks in Plains of Lizardmen (thanks to woojyee)
Added feature to logout char when everything is finished. Put following line into config-global.lua file: LogOutWhenFinished = true
This update is applied automatically if you use AutoExp version 7 or higher

also, i added 'Latest changes' section in first post.
i'm going to vacation till June 15th.
i hope i will be able to answer all question in no more than 24 hours.
(05-30-2014 15:51 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm going to vacation till June 15th.

time to spent money huh ?
btw enjoy your vacation, hope script run without any error while you not supported all time Big Grin
(05-30-2014 16:22 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2014 15:51 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]i'm going to vacation till June 15th.
time to spent money huh ?
unfortunately i spent that money already Smile
the script is absolutely stunning work. thank you very much!
The Script is AWESOME!!! GJ!
Is it possible to make a fix so they pick up event items, and drop them later into clan wh? Well atleast pick up would be nice Smile
Just add the item on your own by editing the config-pickup.lua file.. That's why the config files are there for.
Reference URL's