Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<3 Bartz =)
(these chars are not mine, of course)
on shilen, same place as the post on testforl2, 1 guy running script like for 4 toons, but he can not kill as fast as healer/mage then he PK all other toons.
He spent like 4 or 5 hours to do that (like proteect their liitle toons) =))
Well, as i said...Stupidity is well spread out there. IF i have to stay at my PC 4hours to level 4-5 toons 60-70, i can do it elsewhere in half the time.

Ok. I know its a fire n forget script, but let me write down those thing we spoke about the other day regarding equipment:

My opinion is script shouldnt make all those equipment checks. You should leave those checks only after each grade change. It is easier in scripting terms isnt it?
Everytime i change equipment manually while script, character goes to grocery for restock. The 2nd time its working allright. Kinda irritating. PLUS with choosing our own equipment we dont look the same as the rest 99 toons farming next to us. Just a though for consideration. Again i am not saying to implement more armors/weapons in script, just let us right click our own and leave script well going. Big Grin
Is there an Simply way to stop the script after do the awaken quest, but before click the Awakening?
Thanks
(05-26-2014 22:19 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an Simply way to stop the script after do the awaken quest, but before click the Awakening?
Thanks
not now, but it's easy to implement.
i wonder why you need this Smile
(05-26-2014 22:57 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2014 22:19 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an Simply way to stop the script after do the awaken quest, but before click the Awakening?
Thanks

better put to widraw certification from mailbox after aweken Wink
(05-26-2014 22:57 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks

Because if you are leveling this toon to use as a farming toon or possibly a main, some of the second class skills are better to keep over awakening skills until later levels, ie: Arcane Power on SH

(05-26-2014 15:55 PM)testforl2 Wrote: [ -> ]Now, here is what i call stupidity. This fckn moron which read this forum for sure, risk to ban all script users, just because he thing he is clever..
Many more domis far more left of the image.

MERE STUPIDITY.

[Image: fbg60j.jpg]
The only reason i delete those other toons is because i dont think its his.

Yes, same problem on all servers except on mine, the idiot has them all in same clan for crp which is why I have suggested only 1 toon at a time be able to use script
(05-27-2014 18:12 PM)woojyee Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, same problem on all servers except on mine, the idiot has them all in same clan for crp which is why I have suggested only 1 toon at a time be able to use script

why ? why limit 1 toons per time ? how about make some other place and put something like detect player if >= xxx then move to another place ???
(05-27-2014 18:12 PM)woojyee Wrote: [ -> ]Because if you are leveling this toon to use as a farming toon or possibly a main, some of the second class skills are better to keep over awakening skills until later levels, ie: Arcane Power on SH
you have special settings for this, look at config-blocklearnskills.lua file in autoexp-config folder.

(05-28-2014 20:39 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]how about make some other place and put something like detect player if >= xxx then move to another place ???
problem is too many players and too few good locations.
(05-28-2014 20:39 PM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]how about make some other place and put something like detect player if >= xxx then move to another place ???
problem is too many players and too few good locations.
[/quote]

Not a problem for you, it means many customers!! Big Grin
Reference URL's