Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-19-2014 01:02 AM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]now after the bannhammer all spots are full with chars doing same moves and killing same mob is lol

take it easy guys Big Grin actually i hate this case too ! but if u don't like it just don't care Big Grin
(05-19-2014 01:02 AM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]for a script made with /recstart /recstop and insert some commands in lines to check status

between /recstart and /recstop you must put the command /loadfile "././YourBrain.cfg" and yourbrain.exe to decode yourbrain.cfg
so let just think about this:
If your cfg file is good enough then you don't write that post (because it will make the "better" script than the seller try to sell.
else your cfg file is not good enough or it be corrupted (maybe virus eat that Big Grin ) then you write post and blame seller about price about script run about his product not good blah blah blah blah.
So Here is the best solution for you: Fix yourbrain.cfg for better of Upgrade yourbrain.exe to newest version for better rendering everything from yourbrain.cfg
(05-19-2014 02:37 AM)akuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014 01:02 AM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]for a script made with /recstart /recstop and insert some commands in lines to check status

between /recstart and /recstop you must put the command /loadfile "././YourBrain.cfg" and yourbrain.exe to decode yourbrain.cfg
so let just think about this:
If your cfg file is good enough then you don't write that post (because it will make the "better" script than the seller try to sell.
else your cfg file is not good enough or it be corrupted (maybe virus eat that Big Grin ) then you write post and blame seller about price about script run about his product not good blah blah blah blah.
So Here is the best solution for you: Fix yourbrain.cfg for better of Upgrade yourbrain.exe to newest version for better rendering everything from yourbrain.cfg
daca iti trag un cfg in gura dormi o saptamana lesinatule
Damn ninja price change, that's kinda shitty! Yeah you're the creator and have the power to sell at whatever you desire, but raising the price on new people for the same thing you've been selling all this time seems a little greedy and makes me not want to trust you as a seller.

I was barely willing/about to gamble $100 for this with all the bans taking place and the risk of it becoming highly bannable... because people are abusing it so much. Flooding spots, spamming character creation. As if it matters, cause if you're a big target for NC they're going to ban 100 toons linked together no problem, doesnt matter how many characters you make!

For now I'll continue just not being a lazy person and manually moving 7 toons to diff spots... and leveling them to 85 in the same timeframe. People forget it's really not that hard to bot toons to 85.
(05-19-2014 03:27 AM)Tempz Wrote: [ -> ]Damn ninja price change, that's kinda shitty! Yeah you're the creator and have the power to sell at whatever you desire, but raising the price on new people for the same thing you've been selling all this time seems a little greedy and makes me not want to trust you as a seller.

I was barely willing/about to gamble $100 for this with all the bans taking place and the risk of it becoming highly bannable... because people are abusing it so much. Flooding spots, spamming character creation. As if it matters, cause if you're a big target for NC they're going to ban 100 toons linked together no problem, doesnt matter how many characters you make!

For now I'll continue just not being a lazy person and manually moving 7 toons to diff spots... and leveling them to 85 in the same timeframe. People forget it's really not that hard to bot toons to 85.
ur 100% right
Very good program and he is somebody of good trust.
now if your not willing to pay the 150$ to save you countless hours of work ( thats your choice)

but he has been putting alot of time in this program and dealing with the ppl on the forums. im suprised he let it go at 100$ at pop at the start. the price jump seems normal also. dont want to too many scripts running or else they become useless.
i prefeer to pay a toon 99 for $100 even with seraph gear
@roller
No its not the same thing.

Regardless if some of us agree on the pricing policy/methods or not, this script is doing a common job we all can /know to do, but saves us from time.

Kerberos never said that this script will level toons to 85 in less time that most of us do. But it will do it totally in auto mode. The time an individual earns from that method is a personal opinion. Some of us price that time higher than others. It's all about "tastes and needs".
We cant argue anymore about what others needs, or where are they willing to spend their money on.
And honestly, i think that users, including me, should focus more on the actual script/support/bugs etc, and leave the pricing matter for PMs only.
@ xanya11: your anger is not justified in my oppnion(if you base your anger on politics then this has no place in this imo). The script is not recstart/recstop, if you think it is so easy.. make one and give it away for $10 or free... I am telling you from experience it is not that easy.

@ Tempz: you do not even have premium on l2tower ffs. Imo you are a leech

@ roller: and when your lvl 99 toon gets ban what do you do? buy anotherone, how mny times are you willing to do that to argue that $150 is to much for a script that has no link to someone that plays a single lvl 99 toon?

@ all this is not CocaCola, this is a script designed for a specific niche, people that do not have time in general or that do not want to spend it for 1-85 or do not have the knowledge to create such a script.

Imo the fewer have the script the better cuz it is so awesome. I paid $100 for it but i got a steal .. the work done by kerberos is worth it. Do not offer feedback about the script if you never used it cus you are just a hypocrite if you do.

Thank you for reading!

P.S. There is also a $50 / one single month option. You cheap bastards should buy that. Depending on your PC you can makefrom 4 (if you have 10 year old PC) to 100(i7, 32 gb ram) chars lvl 85 from one single PC in 30 days.

P.S. 2 Kerberos is not paying me to offer him good feedback. But I hate people that talk w/o any real base for their arguments and I appreciate good work and genuine smart people.
(05-19-2014 00:30 AM)TheBl4ckPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2014 00:02 AM)xanya11 Wrote: [ -> ]gtfo with your bullshit script
Why?
xanya asked me to sell script to him for $50, including lifetime support.
after i rejected, he started to blame me.
envy and jealousy, simple thing Smile

2014-05-19
Fixed bug of no using SoE before doing quest "Banishing Evil" (thanks to AStark)
Added skill "Blazing Boost" for Bounty Hunters and "Rush" for Warsmiths
Added commands to invite players to main clan, to clan academy, to be a mentee. You can use these commands in your own scripts too.
Usage:
/InviteMentee_Charname
/InviteToClan_Charname
/InviteToAcademy_Charname
This update is applied automatically if you use AutoExp version 6 or higher

Fixed restock error in quest "Success/Failure of Business" (thanks to AStark)
Reference URL's