Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First spot in varkas is really causing my toons a problem. They get stuck way to much.
Concider moving them in to a different spot....
losing xp!!!!!
Kerberos can you reply to this please?
(08-26-2014 23:09 PM)midnightkite89 Wrote: [ -> ]How busy are the areas this script visits on chronos and naia? Are lots using it...?

You can check those locations yourself, script levels chars here:
Windy hills, cruma marshlands, cruma tower, alligator island, outlaw forest, forsaken plains, fields of massacre, valley of saints, swamp of screams, silent valley, varka, ketra, plains of lizardmen, sel mahum outpost, den of evil, fields of whispers, fields of silence.

Sent from Samsung Note 3 via TapaTalk

(09-03-2014 21:32 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]So when do they leave silent valley?
At level 76.

(09-04-2014 03:55 AM)BotAgent007 Wrote: [ -> ]First spot in varkas is really causing my toons a problem. They get stuck way to much.
Concider moving them in to a different spot....
losing xp!!!!!
suggest another spot for them, please.
Couple of issues, first some of my clients are freezing up or crashing and it never did that before.
Second I have a char right now that is stuck trying to do a quest he already did.
(09-04-2014 18:29 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of issues, first some of my clients are freezing up or crashing and it never did that before.
Second I have a char right now that is stuck trying to do a quest he already did.
can't say much about first issue.
about second issue, read user guide, there is a solution how to fix it fast.
(09-04-2014 22:13 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2014 18:29 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]Couple of issues, first some of my clients are freezing up or crashing and it never did that before.
can't say much about first issue.
about second issue, read user guide, there is a solution how to fix it fast.
You are right I apologize I didn't realize it was in the users guide.
One question/suggestion,what about adding the seven signs quests series(some at 79 level,some at 81 level)?First of all,does it worth?Did you try it?
It's a lot of work, especially at the part where you have to pass through npc not being seen.
Most probably I will never do it.

(09-06-2014 16:57 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a lot of work, especially at the part where you have to pass through npc not being seen.
Most probably I will never do it.

I see.Okay,thnx for the quick answer once more Smile
2014-09-07 (Version 29)
Fixed some very rare stuck in several quests

2014-09-02 (Version 28)
Added option WynnSummonerWeapon to config-global.lua. You can define what weapon should Wynn Summoner take at 85 level, allowed settings are "thrower" or "retributer"
When "thrower" specified, Wynn will buy R-grade arrow quiver from npc shop as well. If you don't want Wynn Summoner to take any weapon, delete or comment this parameter (this is default behaviour)
Example: WynnSummonerWeapon = "thrower"
Reference URL's