Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, major update is done for now.
use files that you have now, they will work.
if you lost your download link, pm me for a new one.

all users who use time limited version, got +10 days of time.

if you found any bug, pm me or write here.
ertheia race is not supported yet!

2014-08-06 (Version 24)
Updating for Ertheia started
File "config-move-paths.lua" in Config folder is not being used anymore, delete it
Recreated quest "Going into a Real War"
Fixed paths to/from Adventurers' Guide in all towns
Fixed all gatekeeper links
Fixed Windy Hills area
Added Cruma Marshlands area for leveling at levels from 27 to 32
Removed quests "Not To Be Forgotten", "Mysterious Letter", "Be Well", "Blood from the Wall"
Fixed many small glitches

(08-02-2014 17:23 PM)alfonzo Wrote: [ -> ]Wil you add support for the Fortune pockets in the future? Let's say if I put enough in the inventory to get to level 40 from level 1 and then do the appropriate actions from there.
yes, i will implement it later.
as you can buy the script?
(08-06-2014 21:44 PM)Virb Wrote: [ -> ]as you can buy the script?
i will start selling script to new users starting August 10th.
When ertheia race will be updated in script will be possible to be with dualclass quest done but not selected any dual? Like that with just one q made at 85 you can pick one any other class at lvl 85 allready done..... It is like runnning your script once for two chars. Just a sugestion. For ex if i would need e prophet i rather make an ertheia and just add a dual to a iss prophet that is allready 85. Ty anyway.
If you use the fortune pockets to lv 40 you will have 0 sp. ><
Hello,

i was wondering how u dealt with the huge nerf of the 900 quests. For example, you wont reach 900 quests items at level 70 if started the quest at lv 65. does the character keep going till the quest is done or does it just turn it in at Lv 70 for extra xp and then moves on to the next spot?
SV already overcrowded pls do something about it
(08-07-2014 01:44 AM)littlef00t Wrote: [ -> ]When ertheia race will be update script will be possible to be with dualclass quest done but not selected any dual? Like that with just one q made at 85 you can pick one any other class at lvl 85 allready done..... It is like runnning your script once for two chars. Just a sugestion. For ex if i would need e prophet i rather make an ertheia and just add a dual to a iss prophet that is allready 85. Ty anyway.

I leveled an etheria to 82 so far and used pockets to get 1-56 in less than 2 seconds . Only took about 2 levels yto learn all skills.
Auto accept mentor not working atm.
(08-07-2014 17:31 PM)vinch003 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

i was wondering how u dealt with the huge nerf of the 900 quests. For example, you wont reach 900 quests items at level 70 if started the quest at lv 65. does the character keep going till the quest is done or does it just turn it in at Lv 70 for extra xp and then moves on to the next spot?
for now it will stop doing that quest if we hit level 70 and will go to next part in script.
later i will add finishing quest even if we haven't got all quest items.

(08-07-2014 20:58 PM)vito54 Wrote: [ -> ]Auto accept mentor not working atm.
i will check it, thank you for the report.

buying S grade shots is known issue, fix is in progress.
Reference URL's