Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Definatly put a cap to the ammount of people using this else its just gone get out of control like madness. Not sure how its written but for example if they all would use the exact same spot to lvl then its rlly gone get messed up if 2 many people use this.

Awesome job. I'd be interested if you do something like this
(02-21-2014 19:15 PM)hayastan Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how its written but for example if they all would use the exact same spot to lvl then its rlly gone get messed up if 2 many people use this.
it has config files where you can define your own paths and pathpoints.
these files will not be encrypted, of course.
Kickstarter nowe !★
haha, i need to do some script polishing Smile now it works fine, but i want it to be brilliant before i show it.
btw, kickstarter is for american people only, this why i'm going to use indiegogo.
Well, ofc a % will go to @TheBlackPhoenix for the great idea ! Big Grin
how do I buy it?
i will give all the information soon.
I would be up for this also. Don't play retail much. but would check this out for $50 or maybe $100. looking forward to this. Early congratz to Kerberos464 on a kickass script.
Ok, let's see how crowdfunding works Smile
I'm running crowdfunding campaign on IndieGoGo, link is here: http://igg.me/at/autoexp/x/6451089
If you want to get script, you must buy any perk for $100 or higher.
Please note, this is fixed funding campaign, that means if I couldn't raise $3000, you all will be fully refunded and script will not be released to anyone.
So, please share it to anyone who is interested.
Thanks and good luck Smile
it looks like no one wants it even for $100

ps: added some quests, now new wynn is done in only 4 days.
script is doing over 60 quests.
Reference URL's