Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-10-2014 20:13 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]BOOM!
*angry moderator was here*

Ty!
Can you give a heads up on what areas you think on using?
2014-09-10 (Version 32)
Summoners level 70-76 now randomly select one of 3 locations: Silent Valley, Ketra Orc Outpost, Varka Silenos Barracks
Note, if char is already at one of these location, it will keep hunting there
i did a char 1-83 with pockets xp, then power level, all in less than a day i got my new awakened toon, sp? the power lvl is enough :* i suggest you to improve another way to make some money.
i would citate words of someone who said one day:
"this script is not for those who need 1-2 damned toons a year.
this is for those who need tens, hundreds, thousands.
at same moment.
without any attendance."
(09-10-2014 22:46 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]i would citate words of someone who said one day:
"this script is not for those who need 1-2 damned toons a year.
this is for those who need tens, hundreds, thousands.
at same moment.
without any attendance."

The main problem wasn't summoners, it was the short ranged classes like dwarfs and such, they can't get to the mobs before the summoners do.

So any chanr that has been in silent valley is stuck there? will have to delete them and make new ones?
if you want to move YOUR chars from silent valley, just stop script, do soe and start script again.
but you can't move other's chars, of course.
(09-10-2014 23:34 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]if you want to move YOUR chars from silent valley, just stop script, do soe and start script again.
but you can't move other's chars, of course.

The problem isn't your summoners, the problem in SV someone else's summoners who are not using your script.

Any melee char that goes to SV right now can't level either because of someone else's script that is making mass amounts of bots that have taken over sv or players and their red chars going there to kill all the bots LOL.

Now that I am out of sv my summoner has gained a level and a half Smile

If you could do this for the other melee classes that need it more that would be perfect!
You should think about 2 handed sword or duels instead of a pole for Warlords at least until S grade. Pole accuracy and efficiency are shit in single target compared even without the passives for those weapons they are more officiant.
i think i lost some of the posts. I saw summ now gets R grade arrow quiver in one of the posts.
Does the script now have the possibility of retreiving the mentee certificate and use it to buy event gear, then put the option on the geat @ blacksmith?
script doesn't have option to retrieve mail attachments.
but if you get such plugin, script will trade mentee cert for diplomas and then to weapon/armor.
alternatively, you can receive cert manually and then restart script by /wynn and then /a, char will get weapon/armor.

about blacksmith exchange, it's impossible now because of tower bug, it's reported by me here long time ago and still not fixed.
it's possible to do it by packetbuilder, but i don't want to waste my time for this not very important thing.
Reference URL's