Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fast and efficient as ever thanks
Adena wanted to buy for !
(09-27-2015 16:54 PM)almirrangel Wrote: [ -> ]Adena wanted to buy for !
sorry, i don't accept payment by adena now.

autobump
I would like to purchase for a month
(10-03-2015 18:00 PM)xconvict Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to purchase for a month
All useful info about buying is in the first post of this topic.

Sent from Sony Xperia Z Ultra via TapaTalk

autobump
NCSoft is going to install new chronicle on October 14th, official info is here: http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announce...ground.php

So all chronicle licenses will expire on October 14th, 2015.

autobump
I just got an error.
Wrong server protocol, error 14!

I was the 2nd person to purchase a licence originally for the $100 dollar lifetime usage. I understand not being able to update it any longer but what about using it? I still should at least get to use what I have paid for, even without the updates to it right?
(10-05-2015 06:43 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I just got an error.
'just'? that means you haven't tried to use it since Infinite Odyssey launch Smile

(10-05-2015 06:43 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I was the 2nd person to purchase a licence originally for the $100 dollar lifetime usage. I understand not being able to update it any longer but what about using it? I still should at least get to use what I have paid for, even without the updates to it right?
you got exactly what you paid for.
script worked well for previous chronicle, but in Infinite Odyssey a lot of things changed in l2 client and l2tower, this why you got that error message.

autobump
(10-05-2015 09:30 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2015 06:43 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I just got an error.
'just'? that means you haven't tried to use it since Infinite Odyssey launch Smile

(10-05-2015 06:43 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]I was the 2nd person to purchase a licence originally for the $100 dollar lifetime usage. I understand not being able to update it any longer but what about using it? I still should at least get to use what I have paid for, even without the updates to it right?
you got exactly what you paid for.
script worked well for previous chronicle, but in Infinite Odyssey a lot of things changed in l2 client and l2tower, this why you got that error message.

autobump

Somehow those 2 statements don't work well together.
http://goo.gl/EjjWp3
(10-06-2015 06:00 AM)MtnDew Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow those 2 statements don't work well together.
http://goo.gl/EjjWp3

i understand your upset but please reread post #143:
Quote:when new chronicle is released, you probably will want update, because ncsoft can change some locations/mobs/teleports.

you said script doesn't work now, i insist it works same as before, it's l2 client changed, not script.

autobump
Reference URL's