Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-29-2014 08:45 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Steel Support Box - 1 Adena - Awards 500 Steel Door Guild coins, which can then be exchanged for gear at an Adventurer Guide NPC in town. Limit 1 per account.

Can you make the chars get that?
It would solve the issue with the coins

later that box i think will disapear ....
(08-29-2014 08:45 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]Steel Support Box - 1 Adena - Awards 500 Steel Door Guild coins, which can then be exchanged for gear at an Adventurer Guide NPC in town. Limit 1 per account.

Can you make the chars get that?
It would solve the issue with the coins
maybe i'm a noob, but how to get this Steel Support Box?

meanwhile, coming soon:

hmm.. youtube still not converted video :/ need to wait to have better quality.
You just visit the L2 store.
i don't see Steel Support Box in l2store :/
its in "all items" first line and you need to got your game updated ofc, btw i got some trouble lvling sorcerer lvl 70, with bss and buffs he just die non stop at varka
(08-31-2014 21:23 PM)fullatx Wrote: [ -> ]its in "all items" first line and you need to got your game updated ofc, btw i got some trouble lvling sorcerer lvl 70, with bss and buffs he just die non stop at varka
haha i'm a noob, forgot to update client, now i see it, thanks Wink

about mages 70-76, it's a pain, yea... only thing i can recommend for now is wait and/or do dark elf mages, they can do it easier.
So u will add subclass quest? Nice !!!
Is this script still working and is it still good?
(09-01-2014 19:14 PM)banj36 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this script still working and is it still good?

You do not see those 75 pages or what?;o
nothing is perfect Smile but i'm trying to do something like that.
Reference URL's