Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i didn't try it yet :-p
will do when servers get back online.

2015-01-21
Improved compounding Venir's Talismans. From now it will open all Draco's Shiny Gifts and compound talismans at same time. Just put Draco's Shiny Gifts on char and type /VenirTalisman
i added all users 3 days of free use of script, let's call it "F*ck You Banhammer".
2015-01-27
Removed using of "Dimension Spiral" skill for summoners at level 65+ to allow melee chars level
Added feature to minimize loss if char has been put into jail (GM Consultation Room). Add following lines into "Config-Global.lua" file under "Autoexp-Config":

SendFarmedItemsInEmergency = true
EmergencyBankName.Bartz = ""
EmergencyBankName.Chronos = ""
EmergencyBankName.Magmeld = ""
EmergencyBankName.Naia = ""
EmergencyBankName.Shilen = ""

I highly recommend to have different banks for normal use and emergency situation!
Also you can immediately send all items and adena into emergency bank at any moment using /SOS command (in the peaceful zones only, of course)

2015-01-25
Added an option to automatically stop leveling at level 84 and 90% if char has no mentor, to avoid losing of Mentee Certificate. This is default behavior. If your DON'T want this, put following line into "Config-Global.lua" file under "Autoexp-Config" folder:
StopBefore85IfNoMentor = false
*the angel and the devil*
hey GM! please unban us =)

[attachment=2254]
(01-28-2015 00:56 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]*the angel and the devil*

Is that an ertheia?!
(01-28-2015 00:56 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]*the angel and the devil*

Preview of ertheia autoexp ? XD
let's imagine i released update that allows to level ertheia, what's then?
2.5 days for the char that is noblesse and has dualclass, pretty good, but who will level other classes then?
so, everyone will only level ertheia, it will be difficult to do quests.
because now it's not enough quest mobs even for 1-2 chars, imagine what if there will be 100 chars.
I play my ertheia from 1 to 85 and true, the lizard part quest is for 1 char easy and for 2 doing the same the most of the respawn time support.

Maybe the korean develop do it to thinking in kerberos... Smile
Possible bug: gladiator stopped using self buffs some time near lvl 70. Not using duelist spirit/detect/war cry in hot springs or silent valley
(01-29-2015 15:39 PM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]Possible bug: gladiator stopped using self buffs some time near lvl 70. Not using duelist spirit/detect/war cry in hot springs or silent valley
does it reproduce after relogin?
sorry, i don't have any gladiators to check it now.
Reference URL's