Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
appearing here is that I have only 13 days to use the autoexper ... I have time to use the script is this same production?
for me script dont work tyrr go to spot and only pve target is on on the /cfg menu qq Big Grin
(05-07-2014 21:20 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]for me script dont work tyrr go to spot and only pve target is on on the /cfg menu qq Big Grin
As I undertood we bought the script but we get updates only for a month
this should mean that we can use the script after that also right just not with new features, correct?
how shall we receive the update? Forum pm? if so I haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully soon, your work is very impressive.
(05-07-2014 21:53 PM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2014 21:20 PM)devil7 Wrote: [ -> ]for me script dont work tyrr go to spot and only pve target is on on the /cfg menu qq Big Grin
this should mean that we can use the script after that also right just not with new features, correct?

is ok my chars to new year was redy now for me script dont create configs only pve target turn on and that all every day new isues Big Grin
I think that how its work.

(05-07-2014 22:30 PM)thismise4u Wrote: [ -> ]how shall we receive the update? Forum pm? if so I haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully soon, your work is very impressive.

Same here, sended a PM and waiting fo my files ... Sucks that i was leveling some chars xD

Anyway thanks!
(05-07-2014 23:13 PM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]
I think that how its work.

(05-07-2014 22:30 PM)thismise4u Wrote: [ -> ]how shall we receive the update? Forum pm? if so I haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully soon, your work is very impressive.

Same here, sended a PM and waiting fo my files ... Sucks that i was leveling some chars xD

Anyway thanks!

yes but i recive alredy new updeite failes.....
it's look like the path folder you put the file for 3rd class change script was failed to load from plugin or script, just my guess Smile
btw, why the script get more error those days ?
(05-07-2014 19:57 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]I got an problem after update, on my 72 elf summoner it says error at 3rd class change
then it say low lvl summoner script startet, and nothing happens

getting same issue on two de summoner lvl 70
error 274
exiting
then it waits 25 minutes then it says "something wrong, restarting main script"then same error 274 aggain

i am getting ërror @ 3rd class change for a lvl 58 char... dude , cmon!

why is this script getting worse and not better?
can i jut have the version i buought? that did not give /a wrong command w/e it feels like, that leveled summ de 1-85 in 4-5 days w/o error 274? ... the one w/o any "updates"
(05-08-2014 07:06 AM)goanga1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2014 19:57 PM)Henno Wrote: [ -> ]I got an problem after update, on my 72 elf summoner it says error at 3rd class change
then it say low lvl summoner script startet, and nothing happens

getting same issue on two de summoner lvl 70
error 274
exiting
then it waits 25 minutes then it says "something wrong, restarting main script"then same error 274 aggain

i am getting ërror @ 3rd class change for a lvl 58 char... dude , cmon!

why is this script getting worse and not better?
can i jut have the version i buought? that did not give /a wrong command w/e it feels like, that leveled summ de 1-85 in 4-5 days w/o error 274? ... the one w/o any "updates"

++ QQ with u together my chars to dont exp errors,script dont make config on farmzones etc....... so a lot qq Big Grin
Reference URL's