Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bumppppppp
its real great work
keep going !!!!!!
2015-06-04
Added buying Steel Support Box from L2Store, this box costs 1 adena and reward is 500 Steel Door Guard coins
Temporary disabled all quests in Wall of Argos due server bug at Janitt NPC

bump
(06-04-2015 01:49 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]2015-06-04
Added buying Steel Support Box from L2Store, this box costs 1 adena and reward is 500 Steel Door Guard coins
Temporary disabled all quests in Wall of Argos due server bug at Janitt NPC

bump

great work kerberos!

Some time ago i saw someone complaining about wall of argos in offi forum. something about 2-3-4 summoners low level camping each mob at the antelope spot in woa. could there be an exploit in the quests here? could this be the reasoning behind the weird behavior with Janitt NPC?
(06-04-2015 09:33 AM)kamalola Wrote: [ -> ]great work kerberos!

Some time ago i saw someone complaining about wall of argos in offi forum. something about 2-3-4 summoners low level camping each mob at the antelope spot in woa. could there be an exploit in the quests here? could this be the reasoning behind the weird behavior with Janitt NPC?
I don't know, need to be a GM to know that Smile

Sent from Sony Xperia Z Ultra via TapaTalk

bump
(06-04-2015 09:44 AM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2015 09:33 AM)kamalola Wrote: [ -> ]great work kerberos!

I don't know, need to be a GM to know that Smile

Sent from Sony Xperia Z Ultra via TapaTalk

bump

i know you can't know. it was more of a rhetorical question.
From now I offer another license type: Chronicle license
With this license you will be able to use script as long as NCsoft is running current Lineage2 chronicle.
Chronicle license costs $140.

If you already bought monthly license after Infinite Odyssey release, and wish to get Chronicle license, you can buy it for $90.

It works like roulette, because nobody knows when new chronicle will come Smile

PS. If NCsoft runs current chronicle more than 1 year, license will stop working in 1 year anyway.

bump
perfect guy, scrip work well.
(06-10-2015 17:22 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]bump
getting this error in multiple windows:
[Image: error.png]
that's "normal".
we need to wait till tower is updated.
After the update the script did not work.
Reference URL's