Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-29-2015 16:39 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2015 15:39 PM)Grond Wrote: [ -> ]Possible bug: gladiator stopped using self buffs some time near lvl 70. Not using duelist spirit/detect/war cry in hot springs or silent valley
does it reproduce after relogin?
sorry, i don't have any gladiators to check it now.

Ah he started using again at 72 after rr dunno what happened Big Grin
impossible to level up in naia ketra orc....any way to change to varka? or any way to go up there....

[Image: ca56195581f22c2f5116c12438061be3o.png]
hmm of course i can change it to varka, but will it help? he will put pk to varka.
probably someone doesn't like your chars Smile
(02-05-2015 13:39 PM)mardukx Wrote: [ -> ]impossible to level up in naia ketra orc....any way to change to varka? or any way to go up there....

[Image: ca56195581f22c2f5116c12438061be3o.png]

What that screenshot shows exactly and he can make such a "huge" change in the whole script?
rofl, best thing you can do is lvl up wynn/iss as fast as possible (luckily this are the fastest classes to lvl) and make a pvp/pk awakened party for youself.
2015-02-22
- Added automatic mail receive. From now you can send adena to chars and they will receive it and buy shots, also it's very helpful for automatic receive of Mentee Certificate in the end of leveling

- Improved exchanging of R-grade equipment for diploma, now this process is really fail-safe, even if your char got disconnected in the middle of this

- Added unsealing R-grade armor at blacksmith for some classes (Wynn, Aeore, Iss, Sigel), all other classes will be added very soon
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=272497

With this maintenance:
Enchant Scroll rewards for the Kekropus' Letter quests for level 61 to level 76 are no longer tradable or sellable.
The question is,Are they gonna make the scrolls BEFORE restart also or not?

PS1.Need to update the main post with the adena that each toon will finish with Big Grin

PS2 UP!
Rip kerberos?
(02-25-2015 08:35 AM)argentinianjesus Wrote: [ -> ]Rip kerberos?
Haha not yet. I'm busy with real life issues, sales suspended for 2 days, still provide support for users with active subscription.
About today maintenance, I think all will work fine without update. But you have to give chars some adena if you want faster leveling.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via TapaTalk
Reference URL's