Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-15-2014 22:03 PM)rednil Wrote: [ -> ]GLady that i buy it before the increased price. Everything working great.

Only problem that i had is that i get 4th class error when i try to use on the new tower version.. The 1.4.1.121 is working great.

Thanks! and keep the great work! Smile
it should be no such difference between bot versions.
most probably you forgot to copy *.cfg files from old tower folder to new one.

if not, then send charname.log file from Temp folder to fix it.
(05-15-2014 20:47 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm announcing new model of using script: Monthly subscription for my new users!
Some of you guys asked me to use script within limited time for less money. Here it is.

For $50 (it's cost of 3-4 awakened chars) you can use script within 30 days. No limit how many chars you level.

If you are interested, please read 'How to buy' section in first post of this topic.

Regular (not time limited) script price is $150 now.
Thanks.

Nothing is changed for my existing users.
It's still $5 monthly for updates or $0 if you don't want updates.

Quite frankly, you should limit the amount of toons that can use this script to 1 at a time. These clowns can't self regulate and you see a moron with 15-20 toons with the same clan tag leveling in the same area and all that is going to do is alert GMs (if they are not already) to the script and it's leveling locations and they will start banning.
Quite frankly, you should limit the amount of toons that can use this script to 1 at a time. These clowns can't self regulate and you see a moron with 15-20 toons with the same clan tag leveling in the same area and all that is going to do is alert GMs (if they are not already) to the script and it's leveling locations and they will start banning.

This +1
(04-30-2014 10:36 AM)cjmack Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in buying this but 100 with bugs seems steep.

(05-15-2014 20:47 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm announcing new model of using script: Monthly subscription for my new users!
Some of you guys asked me to use script within limited time for less money. Here it is.

For $50 (it's cost of 3-4 awakened chars) you can use script within 30 days. No limit how many chars you level.

If you are interested, please read 'How to buy' section in first post of this topic.

Regular (not time limited) script price is $150 now.
Thanks.

Nothing is changed for my existing users.
It's still $5 monthly for updates or $0 if you don't want updates.

why now 150 ? loled. was 100 . ok business goes good. but if ur update system fucked, like was few days ago, u will refund money ??? cloud or smth like that for ur updates Big Grin

but nvm, i am sceptic Big Grin u update smth and then i see QQ a river in forum , not work, error, 1 person cant enter command, etc Big Grin

offtopic

differece to pay thoose 50+ usd ? why ? vodka in russia got higher price ? Big Grin or Putin makes u pay charges ?

for ur work +++
@Henno, if developer do client limitation, there is no point of selling such scripts.
Should I pay, for example, 50$ each month in order to level only one toon at the same time that will be banned with 50/50 chance? I've never heard such bullshit.

People are selling scripts with no limitations.

(05-16-2014 06:27 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]why ? vodka in russia got higher price ? Big Grin or Putin makes u pay charges ?

offtopic

:| vodka got higher price?
(05-16-2014 06:27 AM)TheQQmaster Wrote: [ -> ]why now 150 ? loled. was 100 . ok business goes good. but if ur update system fucked, like was few days ago, u will refund money ??? cloud or smth like that for ur updates Big Grin

but nvm, i am sceptic Big Grin u update smth and then i see QQ a river in forum , not work, error, 1 person cant enter command, etc Big Grin

differece to pay thoose 50+ usd ? why ? vodka in russia got higher price ? Big Grin or Putin makes u pay charges ?
i would understand these question if you were a random noob asking stupid questions.
but since you are doing business in l2 like me, i don't understand your point Smile

i don't care how much you are selling adena/chars for, why do you care about my price? this is free market, you want it? you buy it.
my stuff, my rules Smile

do you refund people if chars that you sold got banned?
btw, 2 of my users had problems after they bought script, i offered them full refund, both rejected my offer Smile

if problem occurs, i fix it and add subscription time for users.

thanks for your caring Wink
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is a free market.

I could say from 1,5 year of call center experience for americans that they have no ideea about what they are doing/buying/using. (one american called me saying their CD is broken cuz it has a hole in the middle I KID YOU NOT). I can also say that Americans would have no software if Indians and Romanians would not develop it for them but cultures/nationalities have no place in professional business.

If someone else made a scrip like this (the same or better) they are free to sell it for how ever much they want and create competition.

I bought this and i can say the following with all honesty:
THIS SCRIPT IS AWESOME AND KERBEROS OFFERS GREAT SUPPORT FOR HIS CUSTOMERS EVEN IF I DO NOT LIKE RUSSIANS(generally)!

Do not make business based on feelings!
i don't like russians too! most of them! =)
Really, I bought too and would like to say:

This a great script and kerberos don't make me wait when I need support. Really they are make the customers happy.
Uncle Kerberos makes botters the happiest people all over the world.
Reference URL's