Lineage 2 Tower Forum

Full Version: 1-85 Leveling : Ultimate leveling script : All classes + Ertheia [Underground]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2014-06-30 (Version 12)
Added Berserker/Doombringer support
Added Tyrant/Grand Khavatari support, use /Class2_Tyrant command. If not specified, Destroyer will be done
Fixed some small bugs
Good work to add more class, but when Prophet will be added on the list ?
I know prophet class is very hard boting
prophet is not hard to do, but leveling it is very long and boring Smile
i started one prophet about 1 week ago, it's exping 24/7 and she is still level 75 now.
i guess its ketra spot were it gets stuck.
for healer and warcyer faster leveling ading 3kk adena, helps in varka to buy shots and it saves 5-8hours.
before u add prophet or any other classes, for the love of god, change the xp from 60- 70, idont know, either put different spot for each 2 lvl, or take 2-3 different spots in field of massacre , i dont know, but the situation getting out of hands. Its so anoying if u see ur toon stuck for 2 days in masacre just cuz to many people there.
:/
(06-30-2014 14:50 PM)kerberos464 Wrote: [ -> ]prophet is not hard to do, but leveling it is very long and boring Smile
i started one prophet about 1 week ago, it's exping 24/7 and she is still level 75 now.

Put a light set on with a BOW and play the prophet as an archer...!

I made all mine like this and it took me about 1 week 1-85 each time !

My 2 cents
The soulhound quest seems abit glitchy for me, 40-46 in alligator island doesn't seem to want to hit mobs. It targets but not hitting?
if I buy this can i edit which areas to xp in?
(07-07-2014 01:25 AM)aeiko Wrote: [ -> ]The soulhound quest seems abit glitchy for me, 40-46 in alligator island doesn't seem to want to hit mobs. It targets but not hitting?
You use older version, soulhound isn't implemented in it.
(07-07-2014 01:32 AM)cantjump Wrote: [ -> ]if I buy this can i edit which areas to xp in?
No, you can't edit areas.
Reference URL's